Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Barrack Obama Has Had Gay Sex Claim

desslock
    Larry Sinclair, the individual behind the YouTube video, works for the Republican National Committee?

Oh wow. Why didn't you explicitly state that at the beginning of the post.

I mistakenly read that Larry Sinclair's movie and message are Democrat generated. Because if they were Democrats, then it would be DEMOCRATS exploiting anti gay stereotypes and fears of people like you and me for political gain.

Steve

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    Larry Sinclair, the individual behind the YouTube video, works for the Republican National Committee?
    I said the 'pictures' which has been a much bigger story. Not the YouTube video.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Ok had to add this pic of Obama not saluting the flag, playing to all the stories you hear about him not being patriotic, (aside from Michelle Obama stating last night “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country")
    You're right. Wow, I was so wrong. I really should rethink my whole stance on the man because he didn't put his hand on his heart during the National Anthem at a steak fry. But, having seen the video he did sing along, which was really hard to do considering the woman singing it did such a bad job that I have to believe she is a Communist for murdering our beloved National Anthem so horribly. And then Obama did clap afterwards, unless he was violently slamming his palms together which could mean that he was thinking of how he plans to crush the American people once he tricks us into voting him in for office. And while we're at it, let's look at his clothes. Is he wearing red, white, and blue? No, he's wearing blue and khaki!!! Obviously a symbol of his evil plan to destroy the US with his mixture of blue eye'd optimism and bland, beige, bad politics.

Maybe he should take a lesson from our beloved President, who demonstrates for us here the appropriate way to show respect for our country.

Man, I gotta stop reading The Onion so much. :cheekymonkey:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

jaycar
    Wow....I just got up this morning and checked whats been going on in here and 4 pages of posts on this topic. Wide variety of opinions which is always good to see. From where I am in Oz, and what little I know of American politics, does anyone truely believe that America is going to get either their first African American or first female President? There were rumours here when a show called Commander and Chief aired here that there was not going to be a second season of that show because it was about a female president and it didnt go down too well there. Not sure if theres any truth in that but if thats true of opinions of a TV show, then how much more in real life? I think though that america would benefit more from a female president than that of Obama simply because hes just another man only with a different skin colour to all the other presidents. Anyone agree? Or am I being very ignorant of what goes on there?:crazyeyes:
    cheers

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    Wow....I just got up this morning and checked whats been going on in here and 4 pages of posts on this topic. Wide variety of opinions which is always good to see. From where I am in Oz, and what little I know of American politics, does anyone truely believe that America is going to get either their first African American or first female President? There were rumours here when a show called Commander and Chief aired here that there was not going to be a second season of that show because it was about a female president and it didnt go down too well there. Not sure if theres any truth in that but if thats true of opinions of a TV show, then how much more in real life? I think though that america would benefit more from a female president than that of Obama simply because hes just another man only with a different skin colour to all the other presidents. Anyone agree? Or am I being very ignorant of what goes on there?:crazyeyes:
    cheers
    Personally I would vote for a purple transsexual that was running for office so long as they had the experience, and the resume that I thought was fit to run the country. I think if Obama gets in office, you will see a whole bunch of people who do everything they can to keep him from getting anything accomplished. He isn't seasoned to deal with the pressure IMO. Now, put him on a ticket as a VP with Hillary in the front seat, and that is a ticket I would vote for, not only that, it would also leave Obama in 8 years in a position with more experience, and IMO more elect abilty.

Obama's BS about if he can withstand the Clinton's so he can withstand the Republicans in the general election couldn't be further from the truth. They will take every single thing that has barely, if even make a beep on the MSM radar, and they will dissect it, use it, and abuse it until they ruin his name.

Hillary Clinton is very well versed on dealing with Republicans, not only has she had her record dissected when Bill was governor of Arkansas for 12 years, then while he was running for President, and while he was president for 8 years. She also withstood it in the election over her senate seat. She is a pro.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Just found another speech that Obama has plagiarized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgctsioisJg
    ICQ# 200-385-093

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    cheers
    Why does everyone express incredulity over a female or black individual being elected President? I think that really just ducks everything.

I think if they are a good candidate, people would vote for them. Why not?

In the 1980s, the United States entertained Jesse Jackson and Geraldine Ferraro for the President/Vice President. They went nowhere. And they lost by huge margins. Was this simply because America couldn't collectively elect a women or a black man? No. They were poor candidates for office.

Clinton and Obama are significantly stronger candidates, and illustrative of how far we have come. And according to polls, they have a very serious shot at winning the general election.

I'm not stating that there is not racism or sexism in the United States. I'm sure there is that is the UK or Germany, and they have had female prime ministers.

Now, I'm not going to vote for Clinton or Obama. But that is not because I'm sexist or racist. But no matter what, Obama has shown how far blacks have come in the United States. To those of you living elsewhere, he truly has impressed a lot of people, which no one was expecting.

Steve

Getting your surfers off since 1997
    I think it's great that we have all different opinions. However, I'm beginning to think that politics should be left out of our business forums. It really makes me want to re-think who i want to do business with. Some of the idiotic statements i have read recently in this post as well as others sends shivers down my spine! Anyone feel the same way?
    David
    Affiliate Manager
    http://www.boydollars.com
    AIM:FinelineDave
    (888)429-3837 TOLL FREE

Quote Originally Posted by fineline View Post
    I think it's great that we have all different opinions. However, I'm beginning to think that politics should be left out of our business forums. It really makes me want to re-think who i want to do business with. Some of the idiotic statements i have read recently in this post as well as others sends shivers down my spine! Anyone feel the same way?
    Political opinions don't really matter to me. I come from a family of Southern Baptist Conservatives, you know the ones that hate everything gay, and are anti-abortion to the most extreme degree. Does that mean I don't talk to them? No, it doesn't bother me, of course my opinions are completely opposite of theirs, but I don't let that interfere with the fact that they are still my family.

Same with business partners, I could care less if the person was trying to get an amendment to the constitution to allow Bush a life time presidency, now would I agree with them? No, would I still do business with them? Yes.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    You're right. Wow, I was so wrong. I really should rethink my whole stance on the man because he didn't put his hand on his heart during the National Anthem at a steak fry.
    you're a freak!

I told you the photo played to those stories.. I didn't say I believed them or that they were true.

I'm not a big political junkie but being in Oz the last 5 years and seeing what a mess the wrong president can make of our country I've been paying a lot of attention to the candidates this election and have my opinions.

As you know I respect your opinion, and everyone else's opinions here regarding politics. That's what makes this place a great place to post these things at times. We can respect each others opinions and ideas, toss each other around a bit and not take things to far, even though mine is the best candidate :bunny:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

desslock

This week's Economist

The Economist this week runs a circumspect essay on Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    The Economist this week runs a circumspect essay on Barack Obama

That was a great essay and reflects exactly how I've felt since the media started pumping him up. Thanks for the link

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    you're a freak!

I told you the photo played to those stories.. I didn't say I believed them or that they were true.
    I'm being very tongue-in-cheek over that. But if you look at the blogs that that pic has been posted on and the way a lot of people have responded it really pisses me off. Not a word about his policy or the things that he's done that matter, it's all about some stupid fish fry and what he was trying to say by not putting his hand over his heart and how that somehow relates to what kind of president he's going to be. It reminded me of that freaky ass movie Jesus Camp where they were having the kids pray to the cardboard cutout of George Bush.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    I'm being very tongue-in-cheek over that. But if you look at the blogs that that pic has been posted on and the way a lot of people have responded it really pisses me off. Not a word about his policy or the things that he's done that matter, it's all about some stupid fish fry and what he was trying to say by not putting his hand over his heart and how that somehow relates to what kind of president he's going to be. It reminded me of that freaky ass movie Jesus Camp where they were having the kids pray to the cardboard cutout of George Bush.
    Well ya know it doesn't help when Michelle Obama says things like "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country" I mean she's single handedly helping the GOP band together and sing coombya. And instead of explaining herself, she lets McCains wife attack her and M. Obama stays mum. Yikes!

Whatever happens, for me personally, it's been a great learning experience and I'm totally into it.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Well ya know it doesn't help when Michelle Obama says things like "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country" I mean she's single handedly helping the GOP band together and sing coombya. And instead of explaining herself, she lets McCains wife attack her and M. Obama stays mum. Yikes!

Whatever happens, for me personally, it's been a great learning experience and I'm totally into it.
    I think it is exciting! I have never been so into politics!
    ICQ# 200-385-093