Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Barrack Obama Has Had Gay Sex Claim

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by fineline View Post
    I think it's great that we have all different opinions. However, I'm beginning to think that politics should be left out of our business forums. It really makes me want to re-think who i want to do business with. Some of the idiotic statements i have read recently in this post as well as others sends shivers down my spine! Anyone feel the same way?
    LOL...yes, but you need to remember that SOME people, (not naming names), often post just to stir things up, or annoy others.

On the other hand, I do like knowing where people stand politcally. I would not want to promote a site or a program that was owned by a Republican anymore than I would want to promote a site run by a former child molester.

Now...did I say that to just stir things up? :uhoh:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    LOL...yes, but you need to remember that SOME people, (not naming names), often post just to stir things up, or annoy others.

On the other hand, I do like knowing where people stand politcally. I would not want to promote a site or a program that was owned by a Republican anymore than I would want to promote a site run by a former child molester.

Now...did I say that to just stir things up? :uhoh:
    People post to stir things up, not on a webmaster board full of gay men! :cheekymonkey:
    ICQ# 200-385-093

desslock
    fineline --- Actually GWW has a pretty rich history of political discussion. And apparently compared to other discussion forums, people find a way to talk about things politically and maintain a reasonable decorum.

I enjoy talking about things with people who disagree with me, as it keeps me thinking about my own beliefs. For me, I (honestly try) to be respective and do not take things personally.

And I like hearing others talk about what they think. Not flames, but thoughtful talk, even if it can get emotional.

Steve

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Here's another story about Obama being gay to...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-gu...y_b_87221.html

Doesnt the guy he is 'hugging' look a little like John Edwards? LOL

Regards,

Lee
    Hips not touching during embrace = not gay. This was posted on HuffPo as a joke.

I totally agree with Steve, and he states it more eloquently then I ever could.

On another note about not working with, or promoting Republicans, or people with other differing views I have to say I disagree. I've met and done business with people from many different backgrounds but as long as they are a good person, and have the same business practices I do, I'm fine with them.

The Gay community is small, the online Gay webmaster community is even smaller. If we start parsing each other off for the smallest petty things, or a political view, then we're doing a disservice to our very diverse community, not to mention the power we gain by sticking together and supporting each other, despite our differences.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    I would rather vote for McCain than Obama. Sorry. Besides, McCain is pretty liberal, I just cannot vote for someone without experience, not at this critical time in our history.
    Then continue to see your civil liberties erode. McCain has said that he will continue to make judicial appointments exactly like Bush. Women can say goodbye to choice. We can be certain that marriage will be federally defined as between men and women only. Stem cell research... gone. Torture and unaccountable spying on it's own citizens... why yes! Global warming... doesn't exist. Bleah! More conservative Supreme Court Justices will be the death of this country as we know it.

Xstr8guy
    I am not saying I will vote for McCain (although it is my understanding that he supports Civil Unions, same as Obama.) However, I will say that I am tired of voting for the lesser of two "evils".
    That's old news. He has managed to change (flip-flop?) every decent position he has ever had to try to gain favor with the Republican base. Like most republicans, McCain is willing to dance with the devil (the religious fundamentalists, neocons) to get elected. "The Straight Talk Express" ran off the rails long ago.

I will vote Green Party, unless the democrats do something to impress me before then.
    That's a great way to nullify your vote. Remember how we ended up with Bush in 2000? Ralph Nader looked like a good alternative then. But if he hadn't been on the ballot then, Gore's popular vote win would have been undeniable. Can you imagine how much better things would be now it Nader hadn't been an option?

How long have you been gay?
    Xstr8guy, sorry to disagree it won’t be politicians nor the courts that destroy this country it will be the American people themselves. They vote in Reps and Senator that can’t figure out how to control their spending, they vote for a president who promises the moon but can’t do anything but moon the people.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Does everyone on here just insist on voting right down the party lines? I mean come on, I consider myself a democrat, but that doesn't mean I HAVE to vote democrat for every single person in every election. I don't think Obama is anything but empty promises, and I will not vote for him. I don't think that is bad.
    You CAN'T get anymore empty than McCain. The guy has absolutely no shame and no conscienece. I'm just curious what Kool-aid you've been drinking that makes you think Obama is so unqualified? To me, NOT being a longterm politician is a plus... not a negative.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Ok had to add this pic of Obama not saluting the flag, playing to all the stories you hear about him not being patriotic, (aside from Michelle Obama stating last night “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country")

Not this shit again! Wearing a flag on you lapel and putting your hand on your heart during the national anthem are no proof of being a patriot. http://mediamatters.org/items/200710240006?f=h_latest

I am voting for Hillary in the primary, but if she doesn't make it to the election I've made the commitment to vote for Obama.

I've made this commitment in part because I'm tired of the job Bush has done, and he's part of the Rep party. They both look bad at this point. The other reason I've made this commitment is because of a google search on Obamas site for the term Gay.. here are the results. This in particular caught my eye, and it wasn't what was said that impressed me, it's what he did.

I'm voting for Hillary because she has the experience and life dedication to the liberal causes I support, and I know she can get the job done. If she doesn't make it to the nomination I'm voting for Obama for the promise that he'll make good on his commitment to the GLBT community and equal rights.

If Obama wins, and doesn't pursue our causes, we'll be showing up in droves with signs chanting "YES WE CAN!" and we will no longer be ignored.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Not this shit again! Wearing a flag on you lapel and putting your hand on your heart during the national anthem are no proof of being a patriot. http://mediamatters.org/items/200710240006?f=h_latest
    OMG did you see Obamas bulge in that inside edition photo? :bananacock:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    OMG did you see Obamas bulge in that inside edition photo? :bananacock:
    Reason enough for me to vote for him!

And I'm with you on Hillary too. I think Bill was by far the best president in my lifetime. And if she is a reflection of that genius, then give me 4 more (years) of Clinton!

But I will happily vote for Obama if he is the nominee. Both current Democratic candidates (and Edwards) are miles ahead McCain and the other Republican candidates.

As much as I prefer Hillary, right now I'm thinking that most of us will have "Obama/Edwards 08" bumper stickers on our cars after August 28th... probably before that the way the primaries are going.

How long have you been gay?
    I am still one of those undecided voters so can one of you Obama fans or even Hillary fan answer this. Tonight Obama states he will end the war in '09, that's cool, but than he goes on to say he wants to spend the $9B a day here in the US. That's okay too but where's he getting the money? He and Hillary also has great plans for healthcare, Hillary (from what I read) states if you don't have insurance we will take the money from your check to provide the insurance and Obama states he's going to lower everyones insurance bill $2500/year or if you don't have it assist you in getting it. Where's all this money coming from? The money being spent on the war is borrowed from China, are they going to borrow to pay for these projects? Raise taxes?

Now for the bozo McCain fans what he going to do besides spend more and keep us in Iraq for 100 years?

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    you'd rather vote for a stupid, senile, corrupt, spineless old man?

Ok.

Your funeral.

Lucky you're in the minority.
    There are many things that McCain is, but "stupid, senile, corrupt, spineless" are not among them.

He is not spineless, he has back the Iraqi war and "the surge" from day one. You may not agree with the iraq war, but he has stood his ground on Iraq..that is hardly being spineless.

Corrupt?? That is incredible! He is one of only FIVE senators in the Senate that had NO pork for their state! What has he been corrupt about?

Senile? Come on now..yeah, he's an elderly man..but he's not senile.
    And he is not stupid. I don't agree with his politics many times, especially his backing of the war. But if we are going to have a true 'debate' about the candidates, let's not get into this juvenile name calling especially when it is not true.

Yeah, I'm defending McCain in THIS instance..and this is from a very die hard DEMOCRAT! Let's try to stick to the issues maybe.