Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Barrack Obama Has Had Gay Sex Claim

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Does everyone on here just insist on voting right down the party lines? I mean come on, I consider myself a democrat, but that doesn't mean I HAVE to vote democrat for every single person in every election. I don't think Obama is anything but empty promises, and I will not vote for him. I don't think that is bad.

Just like in Corporate America, you don't see Data Entry clerks promoted to CEO, I don't think he has the experience to run this country, or to get anything done. He can wish and hope for change all day long, that doesn't make him capable of doing it.

Dean, for me at least, Obama's suport for gay rights, abortion and his stance AGAINST the Iraqi war keeps me voting democratic this time. I do understand your concern about Obama's lack of experience. But compared to McCain, who has the experience and would do MASSIVE harm to this country, especially with his support of the Iraqi war, keeps me from ever thinking of voting for him.

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by fineline View Post
    I think it's great that we have all different opinions. However, I'm beginning to think that politics should be left out of our business forums. It really makes me want to re-think who i want to do business with. Some of the idiotic statements i have read recently in this post as well as others sends shivers down my spine! Anyone feel the same way?
    I understand what you are saying. But since this is an election year, and the stakes seem to be higher than ever before, the chances of keeping politics out of the main discussion board will be VERY difficult.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    i wrote a long winded reply but then i saw this

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...s_n_87493.html

my boyfriend was joking last night about some moron on tv
    that supports obama and says, with conviction and certainty, what exactly obama will do and how he'll react as president

what?
    but of course he makes me feel good and he inspires us
    bla bla bla

Back to reality
    the president of the united states can only veto laws
    he can't pass those laws
    congress does, made up of senators and local representatives

they can extinguish all his ideas with a simple fuck you by
    passing everything with a 2/3 majority and tell him to stick it
    on the oval office chair and sit on it

and whoever thinks obama as president will end the iraq war immediately?
    dream on
    there's a reason they're building that huge embassy over there

and everything has been decided anyway

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Does everyone on here just insist on voting right down the party lines? I mean come on, I consider myself a democrat, but that doesn't mean I HAVE to vote democrat for every single person in every election. I don't think Obama is anything but empty promises, and I will not vote for him. I don't think that is bad.

Just like in Corporate America, you don't see Data Entry clerks promoted to CEO, I don't think he has the experience to run this country, or to get anything done. He can wish and hope for change all day long, that doesn't make him capable of doing it.
    Dean, I think you and I pretty damn close on this election. I still have my fingers crossed for a backroom deal. But if Obama is the democratic candidate, I will vote for him. McCain simply can not be trusted to appoint the right judges to the supreme court. In my eyes this is the number one issue this year. There are a few liberal justices that would like to retire but won't because they would be replaced by some gawd aweful right winger. Stevens doesn't hasn't have that much longer to live. I think Ginsburg wants to call it quits too.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    That's a great way to nullify your vote. Remember how we ended up with Bush in 2000? Ralph Nader looked like a good alternative then. But if he hadn't been on the ballot then, Gore's popular vote win would have been undeniable. Can you imagine how much better things would be now it Nader hadn't been an option?
    Remember that episode of The Simpsons, when the two aliens, Kang and Kodos, kidnapped presidential candidates Bill Clinton and Bob Dole and assimilated their bodies in order to run in their place? The day before the election, Homer exposed them and the American public discovered that the presidential candidates were both cycloptic, reptilian aliens with long slimy green tentacles.

"You foolish earthlings forget," said Kodos, "This is a two party system. You have to vote for one of us!"

"But what if we vote for a third party candidate?" says a faceless voice in the crowd.

"Oh, sure, you can do that," the Kang replies, "and throw your vote away!" At this point both aliens laugh maniacally.

In the end, Kang wins and the human race is enslaved and forced to build a giant death ray.

People shouldn't vote out of fear. Keeping the U.S. a two party system will never move us towards a more fair democracy. But we're stuck in a Catch-22: the third party candidates never get votes because everyone thinks they'll never win, but they'll never win because they don't get votes. It doesn't seem like people will ever get out of the habit of voting for the lesser of two evils, be them Democrats and Republicans, or slimy space aliens.

The bottom line is that if you don't have the balls to vote for whose right, then you should not vote at all.

So, who would you vote for if the republican was Pro-Life and anti-gay, and the democrats had a pro-life and anti-gay candidate as well? It's not as far fetched as you think. The democrats have started courting the right wing...and there are plenty of democrats who think that gay rights is what is hurting the party. Democrats for Life continue to grow every day...Would you still choose to vote for one of them?
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    There are many things that McCain is, but "stupid, senile, corrupt, spineless" are not among them.

He is not spineless, he has back the Iraqi war and "the surge" from day one. You may not agree with the iraq war, but he has stood his ground on Iraq..that is hardly being spineless.

Corrupt?? That is incredible! He is one of only FIVE senators in the Senate that had NO pork for their state! What has he been corrupt about?

Senile? Come on now..yeah, he's an elderly man..but he's not senile.
    And he is not stupid. I don't agree with his politics many times, especially his backing of the war. But if we are going to have a true 'debate' about the candidates, let's not get into this juvenile name calling especially when it is not true.

Yeah, I'm defending McCain in THIS instance..and this is from a very die hard DEMOCRAT! Let's try to stick to the issues maybe.
    Sorry, but he was a former POW who was all anti-torture until he saw the the hardline Conservatives wanted a pro-torture president. Now he's all about the waterboarding.. sold himself out.. that to me is spineless and corrupt. It's also stupid considering how transparent the decision was.

As far as senile, sorry.. he's a dottering old man who's probably not going to live for the 8 years it'll take for him to run the country into the ground.

Meh.. if he became president, he'd probably have the world destroyed in about 3... so maybe he'd live for that.

He'd be a HORRIBLE president who would cave on just about everything. He'd be worse than Nancy Pelosi and he'd be in the back pocket of the Conservative right in about 3 minutes.

I'd much rather roll the dice and take the chance with Barrack Obama than allow a man like him to just sell us out for support from the Moral Majority.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    As far as senile, sorry.. he's a dottering old man who's probably not going to live for the 8 years it'll take for him to run the country into the ground.
    Run the country into the ground? Baby, we done been driven and run out of gas.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Then continue to see your civil liberties erode. McCain has said that he will continue to make judicial appointments exactly like Bush. Women can say goodbye to choice. We can be certain that marriage will be federally defined as between men and women only. Stem cell research... gone. Torture and unaccountable spying on it's own citizens... why yes! Global warming... doesn't exist. Bleah! More conservative Supreme Court Justices will be the death of this country as we know it.
    McCain is nothing like Bush, and he wouldn't make appointments like Bush. He is the most liberal republican to get the nomination in years!
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Quote Originally Posted by jIgG View Post
    i wrote a long winded reply but then i saw this

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...s_n_87493.html

my boyfriend was joking last night about some moron on tv
    that supports obama and says, with conviction and certainty, what exactly obama will do and how he'll react as president

what?
    but of course he makes me feel good and he inspires us
    bla bla bla

Back to reality
    the president of the united states can only veto laws
    he can't pass those laws
    congress does, made up of senators and local representatives

they can extinguish all his ideas with a simple fuck you by
    passing everything with a 2/3 majority and tell him to stick it
    on the oval office chair and sit on it

and whoever thinks obama as president will end the iraq war immediately?
    dream on
    there's a reason they're building that huge embassy over there

and everything has been decided anyway
    Amen, so good of a post it needs to be quoted and repeated!
    ICQ# 200-385-093

I am getting the idea that Obamas opinion of the war has something to do with his elect ability. At this point, does anyone really want a committed withdrawal date? I don't think that would be possible or wise. I am glad Obama thinks it okay, but that again shows his lack of experience and knowledge. Hillary's plan doesn't have a set day, but it does get troops out. I think if you just took them all out, you would not only see a collapse of the government there, but you would also see it become an Afghanistan of terrorism. Regardless of the support of the war or not, the job has to be finished up, and for the record, I am against the war.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Xstr8guy
    McCain is nothing like Bush, and he wouldn't make appointments like Bush. He is the most liberal republican to get the nomination in years!
    And what are you basing that on? He says he would make EXACTLY the same appointments as Bush.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/doug-k...m_b_87101.html

A close look at John McCain's Senate voting record on judicial confirmations makes it painfully clear that progressives need to ignore the rantings of the Ann Coulter crowd and believe John McCain when he says he will listen to Sam Brownback and appoint judges like Samuel Alito and Antonin Scalia. On judges, McCain's no moderate: if given the chance, he will appoint justices that move an already conservative Supreme Court sharply to the right.

And what are you basing that on? He says he would make EXACTLY the same appointments as Bush.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/doug-k...m_b_87101.html
    So he votes with his party, that doesn't mean that is what he will do, after all, you have him trying to get every ounce of support he can get from his party. He has voted against Bush on several issues. Have you seen Barack Obama's voting record? Oh way, its mostly filled with non votes.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Xstr8guy
    So he votes with his party, that doesn't mean that is what he will do, after all, you have him trying to get every ounce of support he can get from his party. He has voted against Bush on several issues. Have you seen Barack Obama's voting record? Oh way, its mostly filled with non votes.
    Almost every Senator's record is full of NV's.

McCain... http://www.votesmart.org/voting_cate...an_id=S0061103

Obama... http://www.votesmart.org/voting_cate...hp?can_id=9490

Clinton... http://www.votesmart.org/voting_cate...p?can_id=55463

I'll admit that I didn't count the non-votes on each of the above pages but it looks like Obama and McCain have more non-votes that Clinton. It looks like McCain NV's as often as Obama and Clinton votes more often. Sure, I can see why this would be a factor (depending on what the votes were for) in choosing Clinton over Obama. But why would this make any liberal vote for McCain over Obama?

Xstr8guy
    Btw Dean, I really like you.

But I'm having a hard time being civil, . My original post did not at all resemble what I actually posted above. I don't want to make any more enemies.

I'll admit that I didn't count the non-votes on each of the above pages but it looks like Obama and McCain have more non-votes that Clinton. It looks like McCain NV's as often as Obama and Clinton votes more often. Sure, I can see why this would be a factor (depending on what the votes were for) in choosing Clinton over Obama. But why would this make any liberal vote for McCain over Obama?
    Clinton is getting totally shafted this election cycle! The press has fucked her inside out and the slick talker is getting all the votes. She's given all of her adult life to public service and now Obama steals it from her. Like he couldn't wait his turn and give her what she's earned. ego ego ego
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com