Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Barrack Obama Has Had Gay Sex Claim

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy View Post
    Btw Dean, I really like you.

But I'm having a hard time being civil, . My original post did not at all resemble what I actually posted above. I don't want to make any more enemies.
    Awww, warm fuzzies. I like you too! HAHA, perhaps I should bow out of this thread. Or maybe not. :bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock:

Why would I vote for McCain over Obama? First, McCain has experience, he has given his life to serving this country, liberal or conservative (and he really isn't that conservative). I don't like that Obama doesn't have experience, I like his message, but for all purposes, I could get on TV and give a great speech, that doesn't however mean that I would be able to accomplish anything at all in office. Another thing that is turned me off, is the way he is campaigning, he says he isn't running a negative campaign, however he is. He is playing politics, which I guess at the end of the day is what they all do.

Another thing he has done, is he has taken some of the negative attacks against him, and pulled out the race card, and claimed racism to get out of them. That is a huge turn off for me. At the end of the day, I don't think he is capable of anything that he says, as I don't think the has the experience or the understanding to get how things work in Washington.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Clinton is getting totally shafted this election cycle! The press has fucked her inside out and the slick talker is getting all the votes. She's given all of her adult life to public service and now Obama steals it from her. Like he couldn't wait his turn and give her what she's earned. ego ego ego

She is getting shafted, no doubt. But I wouldn't blame Obama for that... he's just trying his best to be our next president and he's doing a better job than Clinton. The MSM has been very hard on her though. But what do you expect from them other than distortions and lies? But she certainly didn't suffer Edwards' fate of being almost completely ignore by the media.

Doesn't this whole primary season seem surreal? We've had a mormon, a baptist minister, a senile old coot, a strong woman, a young black man, a bad actor/former senator and an egomaniacal mayor... and every one of them was the front runner at one point for their respective parties.

Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Awww, warm fuzzies. I like you too! HAHA, perhaps I should bow out of this thread. Or maybe not. :bananacock: :bananacock: :bananacock:

Why would I vote for McCain over Obama? First, McCain has experience, he has given his life to serving this country, liberal or conservative (and he really isn't that conservative). I don't like that Obama doesn't have experience, I like his message, but for all purposes, I could get on TV and give a great speech, that doesn't however mean that I would be able to accomplish anything at all in office. Another thing that is turned me off, is the way he is campaigning, he says he isn't running a negative campaign, however he is. He is playing politics, which I guess at the end of the day is what they all do.

Another thing he has done, is he has taken some of the negative attacks against him, and pulled out the race card, and claimed racism to get out of them. That is a huge turn off for me. At the end of the day, I don't think he is capable of anything that he says, as I don't think the has the experience or the understanding to get how things work in Washington.
    I pretty much agree with everything you just said.

Let's not forget that the great speeches he makes are lifted from his "friends" old speeches that got his friend elected.

But at the end of the day, if he's the nominee, and we don't vote for him, we'll be stuck with a Bush clone for another 4 to 8 years. Don't believe the rhetoric, McCain is a Bush clone.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

She is getting shafted, no doubt. But I wouldn't blame Obama for that... he's just trying his best to be our next president and he's doing a better job than Clinton. The MSM has been very hard on her though. But what do you expect from them other than distortions and lies? But she certainly didn't suffer Edwards' fate of being almost completely ignore by the media.

Doesn't this whole primary season seem surreal? We've had a mormon, a baptist minister, a senile old coot, a strong woman, a young black man and a egomaniacal mayor... and every one of them was the front runner at one point for their respective parties.
    It's shocking really. I remember being in Oz and getting the real news from Europe and Britain. Now they are saying "what the fuck are Americans thinking considering Obama with no experience and just speeches." this is what they're saying.

I wasn't expecting CNN and MSNBC to turn into the bastard stepchildren of Fox, and for Fox to turn into true balanced election coverage. It's almost like I'm in the twilight zone really. But at the end of the day, this has all been decided long ago. Our votes and elections are just a show for the world.

I mean seriously.. all of the candidates are related way back. Obama is a cousin of Dick Cheney. We are just cattle.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Let's not forget that the great speeches he makes are lifted from his "friends" old speeches that got his friend elected.
    Anyone accusing Obama of "playing politics" during this campaign needs to check themselves. EVERYONE play politics when trying to get elected. And this accusation is just an attempt by the Clinton campaign to discredit Obama. And in addition to being accused of being a plagiarist Obama has been the victim of many other false claims... muslim, unpatriotic, gay, drug-user, plagiarist and most recently a communist.

http://www.nwotruth.com/clinton-camp...iarism-charge/

The New York Times reported the speech similarities Monday, having looked into them the day before. The story said the similarities “were highlighted by a rival campaign that did not want to be identified.” The common lines were not characterized as plagiarism in the story.

Patrick, a friend and supporter of Obama, said he encouraged the candidate last week to respond to Clinton’s criticisms about his rhetoric, as he has done before. He said he shared lines from his 2006 campaign for governor with Obama’s speechwriters and wanted no credit, because the two men often swap ideas.
    What's wrong with sharing ideas and words with allies? And doesn't every candidate have speech writers anyways?

Xstr8guy
    I mean seriously.. all of the candidates are related way back. Obama is a cousin of Dick Cheney. We are just cattle.
    8th cousins! Lol. I think if we go back that far, we are all related. This is just a funny fact. I doubt that they go to the same family reunions.

Xstr8guy
    And seriously... why this empahasis that Obama has no experience? The guy is a fucking U.S. Senator for god's sake! And if that isn't enough experience to be elected president, I don't know what is.

Clinton has only been a Senator 4 years more than Obama... which enabled her to shoot herself in the foot by voting for the Iraq invasion in 2002. That is a black mark on her voting record.

And seriously... why this empahasis that Obama has no experience? The guy is a fucking U.S. Senator for god's sake! And if that isn't enough experience to be elected president, I don't know what is.
    Well Clinton was an assistant lawyer on the Nixon trials if I remember correctly, not to mention creating health insurance for over 6 million children. etc. etc. She's just DONE so much. Obama has been a senator yes, but a senator that has decided NOT to vote on many important issues. His whole ideology is change, yet when he is in a position of power as a senator to vote for change, he chose to remain silent over a hundred times he decided not to vote, if I remember correctly, which I might not at this moment in time :juggle:

McCain isn't any better, especially with his little love affair that's breaking on the news right now as I type :bunny:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Clinton has only been a Senator 4 years more than Obama... which enabled her to shoot herself in the foot by voting for the Iraq invasion in 2002. That is a black mark on her voting record.
    Obama has been a Senator for 3 years, and half of that time he has been running for another office.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Obama has been a Senator for 3 years, and half of that time he has been running for another office.
    Exactly

BTW the liberal press seems a bit power hungry at the moment. I think since they've stolen the nomination from HIllary they think they can take down McCain now. New York Times is breaking a story 8 years old to try and take him down.

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Well Clinton was an assistant lawyer on the Nixon trials if I remember correctly, not to mention creating health insurance for over 6 million children. etc. etc. She's just DONE so much. Obama has been a senator yes, but a senator that has decided NOT to vote on many important issues. His whole ideology is change, yet when he is in a position of power as a senator to vote for change, he chose to remain silent over a hundred times he decided not to vote, if I remember correctly, which I might not at this moment in time :juggle:
    Has anyone actually checked Obama's history? To me, this looks pretty impressive.

Quotes from Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

1983 - B.A degree in Political Science specializing in International relations.

1983-88 - "worked at Business International Corporation and New York Public Interest Research Group before moving to Chicago to take a job as a community organizer. As Director of the Developing Communities Project, he worked with low-income residents in Chicago's Roseland community and the Altgeld Gardens public housing development."

1992 - Doctorate from Harvard Law. First black president of the Harvard Law Review in 1990.

1993-96 - Associate attorney for a Chicago law firm... "he represented community organizers, discrimination claims, and voting rights cases."

1996-2004 - Illinois State Senator 13th district... resigned in 2004 after being elected to US Senate.

2004-present - US Senator.

desslock
    Well Clinton was an assistant lawyer on the Nixon trials if I remember correctly, not to mention creating health insurance for over 6 million children. etc. etc. She's just DONE so much.
    She was a lawyer on staff of the House Judiciary Committee back 1974... during Watergate. That's where she met Barbara Jordan too probably, leading to all the Democrat connections the Clinton's have in Texas, which they are leaning on heavily today.

Xstr8guy
    Exactly

BTW the liberal press seems a bit power hungry at the moment. I think since they've stolen the nomination from HIllary they think they can take down McCain now. New York Times is breaking a story 8 years old to try and take him down.
    And since when is a politician's past not relevant?

desslock
    Another one of the interesting points of this election is that the front runners in both parties are US Senators.

Americans very rarely elect Senators as President. I guess the last winning Senator was John F Kennedy in 1960, which was a very close election - the pivotal state in that election being Illinois.

And before that it was Herbert Hoover in the 1920s.

Interestingly, historians write that most senators naturally look to taking the Oval Office because it is really the only promotion left to get in the world of politics. The Senate is often described as a place inhabited by one hundred people all seeking to become the next President of the United States.

Perhaps because senators only stand for election every six years, but most Senators seem out of touch to the people in the other 49 states. Now when Kennedy was elected President, he had only carpetbagged as New York senator for a couple of years. Clinton and Obama similarly have pretty short tenures. That's probably a benefit for them.

Senators who have lots of tenure are the ones who look out of touch. On their own turf, they are Number One, and their heads have swelled to the size of the planet Jupiter. Note how Senators Joe Biden or Chris Dodd honestly thought for a period of time that they were serious contenders for President. On the Republican side, Orrin Hatch wasted everyone time thinking he could win as President back in 2000. This is the downfall of many politicians - they surround themselves with Yes men, never a trusted No man.

I'm a McCain supporter, but I suspect that his twenty three year tenure and attitude as a US Senator will be his worst liability.

Steve

Has anyone actually checked Obama's history? To me, this looks pretty impressive.

Quotes from Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

1983 - B.A degree in Political Science specializing in International relations.

1983-88 - "worked at Business International Corporation and New York Public Interest Research Group before moving to Chicago to take a job as a community organizer. As Director of the Developing Communities Project, he worked with low-income residents in Chicago's Roseland community and the Altgeld Gardens public housing development."

1992 - Doctorate from Harvard Law. First black president of the Harvard Law Review in 1990.

1993-96 - Associate attorney for a Chicago law firm... "he represented community organizers, discrimination claims, and voting rights cases."

1996-2004 - Illinois State Senator 13th district... resigned in 2004 after being elected to US Senate.

2004-present - US Senator.
    While that is a much better resume than 90% of Americans, I would hardly call it "impressive" for a person running for President. Have you checked out Hillary's WIKI?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

I think I mentioned earlier here, that one of the reason I won't for Obama is his arrogance. How dare he assume he can get my vote.

Other than that :sucks:
    ICQ# 200-385-093