Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy From Texas

Ounique
    Lets limit the use of hardcore, masturbation, cumshots, rape, violence or derogatory imagery.
    Note to self... No pics of my usual weekend can be used in my avatar... love, me.

Okay, now that that's done... Hey TonyKink, nice to have a fellow kinkster aboard GWW.

Love your avatar, don't change a thing! So, is your interest in fetish sites something you are doing just for business, or does it come from personal experience as well? GWW minds want to know. (well, okay, maybe just me. Heh heh) :leather:

TonyKink
    Hey Man,
    Practice makes perfect. Fetish and Kink are my interests, so I thought that I would see how well it sells.

Dude!!! A vibrating sound...gotta have one! :wacko:

Tony

Ounique
    Originally posted by TonyKink
    Hey Man,
    Practice makes perfect. Fetish and Kink are my interests, so I thought that I would see how well it sells.

Dude!!! A vibrating sound...gotta have one! :wacko:

Tony
    Oh Tony, you and I are going to be great friends. :grin:

Jason
    careful don...there are still 8 days left

HeatherF
    LOL............ Welcome to the group Tony :smooch:

I can see or read that you are already enjoing your self here.
    Nice avatar, wonder if I could barrow him for a weekend....

:angel: <---me

Ounique
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    careful don...there are still 8 days left
    "6 days does not a week make"
    --- Niel Simon :curtain:

desslock
    Hey Tony

I'm in Austin. I was born and reared up in Dallas/Fort Worth, my old stomping grounds. (much more Fort Worth and less Dallas)

Steve
    :groovy: :groovy: :groovy:

PS: Note how the Texas folks on here are from Dallas or Austin. I guess computers and internet service will be introduced to the people of Houston as soon as possible. :goof:

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    Welcome TonyKink. Im pretty new too but well broken in by the group. LOL. This is a great board to be a part of. You'll have a blast

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    OH MY GOODNESS!

TonyKink, after setting the rules I neglected to welcome you to GWW!

WELCOME! I can not believe I did that. I hope you enjoy our group and everything we have to offer!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

TonyKink

Yeah

Thanks. I didn't realize that my avatar would start such a thread! Everybody has given me a warm welcome. Besides learning a lot of stuff, I think this will be great fun!

Ounique
    Originally posted by TonyKink
    Thanks. I didn't realize that my avatar would start such a thread! Everybody has given me a warm welcome. Besides learning a lot of stuff, I think this will be great fun!

I know not of this "fun" that you speak of. :artsy:

TonyKink
    Hey it's always great to stumble upon a fellow kinkster:whip: ! And better yet one that knows the business too. That's the learning and the fun all wrapped in one.
    Tony

Ounique
    Hee hee, you saw through my clever ruse. I have a strange sense of humor. But yes, we'll have to talk sometime. I'm sure you have tons of stories to tell. We may even know a few of the same people. :leather:

Scorpio
    Originally posted by desslock
    PS: Note how the Texas folks on here are from Dallas or Austin. I guess computers and internet service will be introduced to the people of Houston as soon as possible. :goof:
    hahaha so true... i barely see people from that area