Thread: what is your best-selling twink site?

what is your best-selling twink site?

i'm wondering which 18 - 21 year old boy site sells the best for others. i used to do fairly well with bfcollection for quite a while, and well with hardtwink back in the day.

i've seen two twink sponsors whose sites i liked, but they had no 2257 info posted on their sites, so that's a no-go for me.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Back when...

ARS' Breathless Boys used to do well for us however, in all honesty we havent promoted any twink sites since we launched Stud Money.

Occasionally we will thow something up with a twink site as the sponsor although they dont appear to convert as well as they did even 12 months ago for some reason

That being said, it could just be that we have become jaded with not having a twink site in the Stud Money portfolio LOL

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    BFCollection still does incredibly well for me. It's my single biggest sponsor when it comes to net revenue. It helps as well that they don't have trial memberships, each single signup netting at least $13.49.
    Conversion ration is really well with them, as well. I don't have the #'s on hand as I'm still outta town (just checking in on some work stuff while on vacation) but it's around 1 : <100. Probably well below 100, even. Retention and rebills seem to do quite well also.

BoyFunk.com also converts extremely well for me. They recently dropped their trial membership and upped their price. But even after their trial membership was dropped, signups kept coming in. Conversion ratio-wise, they're my best sponsor definitely. Net revenue generated, they're right up there close to BFCollection.

:groovy:

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Morning Everyone!

Our Curious Cash program specializes in Twinks between 18 - 23, so like Lee, we don't send out Twink traffic elsewhere because we have designed our portfolio to appeal to many sub-strands of Twink traffic.

Our 2257 is readily displayed and available, and remember, we shoot ALL our own content from our 170+ exclusive model roll, and shoot new boys every week.

Our sites also do NOT trial, so minimum revshare yield is like $17, plus rebills and 50% - but we offer up to 75% revshare or $45 per join, so it can potentially be significantly higher.

I am not going to bore you and recount figures of conversions and rebills, except to say that we convert and retain as well as sites that offer trials - I always bear in mind that 90% of statistics lie

What works best really depends on your traffic, but our options allow you to specifically target what your surfer's like best in their Twinks.

Cheers

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Bass,

Right now my twink link sites are feeding (other than Stud Money sites which isn't all twinks) into Dorm Boys and Male Octane from Python. May not be the best for others but they are converting well, for me.

My best,
    Gary-Alan

thanks to the people who answered - even if CuriousToyBoy's was only spam and not an answer ;-)

anyone else?

oh, CuriousToyBoy - i went to http://www.amateurstraightboyvideos.com/ and the 2257 info doesn't only works in java.

that means that 10% or better who have java off can't see it, and if that is the custodian's address, why does it have singapore listed three times? is this the ONLY custodian for 100% of your content?