Thread: Countdown To 25k Contest

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Countdown To 25k Contest

Given that we still have a few weeks of posting left until we hit the 25000th post both Gary and I thought it would be a bit of fun (as well as being able to see how far away from the 25000th post we are) to award community members who make the following post numbers on our community forums:

18000th
    19000th
    20000th
    21000th
    22000th
    23000th
    24000th

So with that said here we go only 900 posts left until we have the first winner of two sets of gay content from http://www.adultcontent.ca ($50 value).

All you have to do to win the contest is be one of the community members to make one (or more) of the post numbers mentioned above.

Dont forget that for the 25000th post contest the community member who makes that post will win over $7000+ in cash and prizes. You can find a list of the 25000th post contest prizes HERE

Good luck to everyone and thank you all for making our community one of the friendliest and most helpful on the net :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Guys,

ALWAYS love a good competition and gotta say, good on the sponsors for coming up with such a nice array of prezzies...

I never win anything, so can I congratulate those who are not me in advance on your good fortune

Quick ? Lee.

Being the repentant soul that I am, could I offer to add a prize to the list that is specific to our program - like 5 prizes of 5 100% EXCLUSIVE content galleries or somesuch? LMK.

Have fun everybody, and roll on 25k !!

:bandana:

Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    could I offer to add a prize to the list that is specific to our program - like 5 prizes of 5 100% EXCLUSIVE content galleries or somesuch? LMK.
    We would prefer prizes to be offered that wont tie individuals down to be honest dude but thank you for the offer anyway it is appreciated

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lee
    We would prefer prizes to be offered that wont tie individuals down to be honest dude but thank you for the offer anyway it is appreciated
    No problem Lee, I understand and respect that fully - and I even asked first this time

I'll put thinking cap on and see if I can't come up with something suitable.

McAttack
    Awesome stuff guys! I'm not on this board nearly as much as I should be. Such a great crowd here.

Scott

I want a prize

I want the prize!!!!!!!!! Make it a fabulous job offer! LOL

Only 87 posts remaining until we have our first Countdown To 25k winner :thumbsup:

Good luck everybody

Regards,

Lee