Thread: Pay Pal Cancels TopBucks Webmaster Payments.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Pay Pal Cancels TopBucks Webmaster Payments.

THought I'd share Quentin's email with everyone.

Dear TopBucks Webmaster,

You are receiving this email because your TopBucks account is either currently set to receive payments via PayPal, or was set that way at some time in the past.

As you are likely aware, PayPal has been closing accounts for affiliate programs that pay adult webmasters via PayPal recently, even if the account is only used to pay webmasters, and not to process adult transactions. TopBucks has been notified by PayPal that our PayPal account has been closed, meaning that we will no longer be able to pay out via PayPal.

Fortunately, we were able to process payments for the April 16th - 30th pay period prior to the termination of our PayPal account. As of the current pay period (May 1- 15), however, we will no longer be able to pay webmasters via PayPal

You have 3 options as an alternative to PayPal:

1) You can receive payment via check, sent either by regular mail or Federal Express (a $25 fee applies for FedEx)

2) You can receive payments via wire transer (fees of $25 for domestic wire transfers and $40 for foreign transfers applies)

3) You can receive payments via ePassporte (a $2 funds transfer fee will be deducted each pay period)

If your account is currently set to receive payments via PayPal, please log in and change your payment method to the available option you prefer by May 17th, to ensure prompt payment for your account. Accounts that are still set to PayPal as of the time we process our next round of payments will have their funds held in withholding until such time that one of the three options listed above has been selected as the payment method for the account. No funds will be lost or forfeited, just held until you choose a valid payment method.

We apologize for the inconvenience; unfortunately, PayPal's termination of our account leaves us with no choice but to cease paying our webmasters via PayPal. If you have any questions, please contact us at support@topbucks.com

Best regards,
    Quentin Boyer
    Director of Public Relations
    TopBucks.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn that sucks

Although i have to admit this was something that has been on the horizon for a while and there are still sponsors using Paypal even though they pretty much told all adult companies to go take a running jump several months ago.

Luckily in this instance with Topbucks no one will have been effected :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Johnny_B

LOL That url always seems to get posted whenever Paypal is mentioned no matter what forum you are reading a message on

Regards,

Lee

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    TopBucks rules.

Payments by ePassporte are the way to go, imho.
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    Yep, it's true-
    But as mentioned, we still have 3 payment options folks:

1) You can receive payment via check, sent either by regular mail or Federal Express (a $25 fee applies for FedEx)

2) You can receive payments via wire transer (fees of $25 for domestic wire transfers and $40 for foreign transfers applies)

3) You can receive payments via ePassporte (a $2 funds transfer fee will be deducted)

And remember, Topbucks pays out on time-every time!
    lee
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

Originally posted by Topbuckslee
    Topbucks pays out on time-every time!
    Bottom line... thats all that counts... getting paid :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

I'd rather be whole, than good
    They just shut mine today too! I had a couple of feed customers who used it to pay their invoices.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    PayPal pulled the plug on www.BoyContent.com account awhile ago too.
    The conservative winds are chilling.
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com