Thread: does anyone here use rainbowpassport?

does anyone here use rainbowpassport?

anyone here use rainbowpassport? if so, do they pay on time? how are their sales compared to other gay avs's?

thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    They advertised on GWW a few months back as i recall.

Personally i havent used them as i havent gotten around to it just yet (I like to try all the sponsors who end up advertising on GWW just so i can say i have and it doesnt look like im just selling them up because they bought ad space) however i dont think i have heard or read anything negative about them anywhere. That must count for something i guess

Regards,

Lee

it does, lee! thanks for the info :-)

Hmm thinking about it, Jigg, Xstr8guy or Dzinerbear would probably be the most likely community members to have used Rainbow Passport as they do a bit of AEN work from what i can tell

Failing that you might wanna try one of the AEN resources like AVS Friendly.

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Hmmm ... I haven't used them. But looking at them now, I'm very interested.

I like them because they are fairly new and unknown. So that means the market isn't saturated and you'll have a good chance of selling memberships.

I also like them because they have premium paysites, which means cross selling and probably getting one big cheque instead of six small ones.

I was thinking about putting some sites up with iMen, but now with Scott having left, I'm not sure what that means. Are there problems with iMen? Is Pro Adult not promoting them adequately enough? So, I'm still up in the air.

Rainbow Passport is a part of acpartner.com. They aren't, by chance, connected with Adult Check at all, are they?

Thanks
    Dzinerbear

i wish i knew... i'll ask at avs friendly and post any findings.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I haven't used them
    I've seen some sites use them but very few. They don't have any other contact info on their site other than email and I think I saw them use CCBill so that didn't encourage me much

Originally posted by basschick
    i wish i knew... i'll ask at avs friendly and post any findings.
    Cool thanks

Im looking at getting another AEN system in place in the next few week and if all seems good with Rainbow Passport it looks like they may be the ones

Regards,

Lee

southernexposure
    I use them as my main AEN and the payouts are incredible, Rebills, Rebills, Rebills. I'm retaining 50% members on Gold and 20% on Regular.

Been using them since January and the payouts are monthly. Wire transfer only. Only thing is.. Period ends on 1st, they send wires out of 15th then in about 5 to 10 days it's in your account.

I give them 9 on a scale of 1 - 10 in webmaster support.

:groovy: :groovy: :groovy:

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    wire transfer only? :eek:
    no checks? paypal/epassporte?

they only pay once a month? that doesn't sound too good to me. wire transfer only - that get sent out after another 15 days and take 5 to ten days to clear? my wires to and from usually take one day...

funny, you would think someone who didn't like them would be the person who would help me decide not to use them... but in this case, it was someone who was recommending them *LOL*

southernexposure
    Believe Me, I know how you all feel... But it's your loss.. LOFL...

maybe, southernexposure.

but with several monthly programs that nobody knew, they waited till some webmasters trusted them and were sending plenty of signups. then they didn't pay anyone. and by the time you realize it wasn't a mistake when you didn't get paid, you've sent them another 2 1/2 months of your money or more. a couple people i know sent 3 months of their earnings and never got paid.

so hopefully rainbowpassport works great for you, and continues to. in the meantime, i'll keep getting my checks every two weeks with only 6 days at the end of the period before they arrive. when a program pays only monthly, i think they can make the effort to pay five days after the end of the period.

btw, no one at avsfriendly has responded to my thread.

southernexposure
    I don't recommend them if you are that worried about getting paid.

:crybaby: