Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who was your first crush?

Scorpio

Who was your first crush?

Mine was Ricky Schroder from Silver Spoons when i was i think about 10 years old... all i remember is day dreaming about him when i was in school. I was sooo attracted to him.

Who was yours?

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Donnie and Marie Osmond.

Both at the same time.

:groovy:

I cannot actually take credit for that one, but I remember it so well that I HAD to give it an airing here - it was actually Michael Stipe, the lead singer of rock group REM

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    First for me was a substitute / Trainee teacher we had in science class from new zealand

Looking back on it now.. i had great taste in men even when i was in high school LOL

Regards,

Lee

mary anne AND the professor

Her name was Pam ... had the blackest raven colored hair, nice thin sculpted face, black eyes that just danced with mischief, and skin that always looked tan. We were 5, and I carried that crush for years as we went thru school together. I was devastated when her family moved out of my district when we hit junior high.

I am telling my age, I was 5 and it was Burt Ward... I had a Robin costume, a Robin glass (real glass:goof, plate, several shirts and whatever other goofy merchandise my mom and I might have encountered while shopping (tie-in merchandising wasn't as huge then). I guess she thought it was like my delight in Pokey & Gumby and Kaptain Kangaroo but it was different with Robin... I think even at that tender age I understood why Batman referred to him as his Boy Wonder. :devil:

randy
    Mine was Will on the Land of the Lost........
    I think he was gay in real life and some of my friends met him in West Hollywood once.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    My first crush.. wow I haven't thought about this is a long time.

I was 6... and I saw Carmen Barone for the first time. Oh my heart fluttered. He was older than I was and I would follow him at lunch time. Then I saw repeats of the Monkey's and Davie Jones stole my affections (it's that Brit thing I think LOL)

My best,
    Gary-Alan

Xstr8guy
    Sean Connery as James Bond... and ONLY Sean! Mmmm, the hairy muscular body, the attitude and charm, the short thinning hair, the clothes (especially the wet suit), the big uncut schlong under the clothes. :smarmy:

My dad used to like the old James Bond movies too... but I suspect it was for different reasons than mine.

Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Then I saw repeats of the Monkey's and Davie Jones stole my affections (it's that Brit thing I think LOL)
    Ah Davey Jones, my 2nd crush

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Well its hard to know which was the first BUT here's a list
    Davey Jones
    Peter Tork
    The kid from Land of the lsot also
    and also BOTH Donny and Marie
    The middle kid on the brady bunch
    One of the kids, todd I think, on the new Mickey Mouse club. The 70s version.
    Oh and a couple of the guys on the 70's zoom.
    Ok long list but I was a horny kid

Jason
    Originally posted by shelmal
    Well its hard to know which was the first BUT here's a list
    Davey Jones
    Peter Tork
    The kid from Land of the lsot also
    and also BOTH Donny and Marie
    The middle kid on the brady bunch
    One of the kids, todd I think, on the new Mickey Mouse club. The 70s version.
    Oh and a couple of the guys on the 70's zoom.
    Ok long list but I was a horny kid
    i still think peter brady is a hottie

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    Mine was my neighbor. (His father was a Preacher). I didnt have to work really hard b/c he apparently had a crush on me as well. Kinda figured that our when he stayed over one night and.... Anyway we became best friends and fooled around quite often. As he got older and started listening to his father preach in church about homosexuals, he freaked out and all the fun stopped...LOL Anyway we are still friends and he is now engaged to a girl, but still brings up the past when I see him. Nothing happens though:crybaby: LOL

Not gay but I play it on TV LAJ's Avatar
    Pretty much 1/2 of the girls I went to preschool with. Yes, I knew what I wanted over 30 years ago LOL...

Oh Sheila

Re: Who was your first crush?

Originally posted by Scorpio
    Mine was Ricky Schroder from Silver Spoons when i was i think about 10 years old... all i remember is day dreaming about him when i was in school. I was sooo attracted to him.

Who was yours?
    LOL

Mine was Don Johnson on Miami Vice