Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who was your first crush?

Scorpio
    God we need to find new crushes LOL

Dawgy
    damn... i must have missed out on a lot.

i didnt even realize it was possible to be gay until i graduated highschool & got away from the bible belt. needless to say my childhood had no crushes, 'innocent' sex play, etc that most people seem to have.

i feel jilted. :crybaby:

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    I had so many is hard to remember who I had the biggest crush on. The first crush was probably Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains, but when Leonardo Di Caprio joined the show my crush went to him instead. I also had a major crush on Zach (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) from the original Saved By The Bell.

Originally posted by Northstar
    I also had a major crush on Zach (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) from the original Saved By The Bell.
    I watched that show for Mario Lopez. He's still a major crush and even hotter now than he was then.

Pixxxel
    Well, being that I can't remember last month, let alone when I was 5, I'll toss out a few of the crushes I can remember (keep in mind I'm only 20 so they might not seem so out of date):

Eliza Dushku, Britney Spears (don't hate), the guy from the movie Sidekick (not Chuck Norris :p but I can't remember his name), and basically any guy with a British accent :p

So yeah, my memory is horrible, thank God for pictures :p

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Pixxxel
    basically any guy with a British accent :p
    :groovy: LOL

Regards,

Lee

Pixxxel
    Originally posted by Lee
    :groovy: LOL

Regards,

Lee
    I'm sorry, I can't help it. There's just something about the accent...makes me drool

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    Originally posted by mardigras
    I watched that show for Mario Lopez. He's still a major crush and even hotter now than he was then.
    You are right Mario Lopez is pretty hot. Back in my teens I went for more of the twink type so I liked Mark-paul. Now days I think Mario is much hotter then Mark-paul. Mario is now the host on Animal Planets Pet Star. He always wears tight jeans and has quit the package

Scorpio
    Originally posted by mardigras
    Fuck i forgot Mario!!!! Been a big crush of since Saved by the bell... and i agree... he's hotter than ever and single now

Jasun
    My first crush was Han Solo. Not Harrison Ford, Han Solo.

And then once I got into my teens, I had a thing for a guy at my school named Scott Terrio. He was an asshole, but dreamy.

Once I got over him, it was tie between another guy from school named Greg (he and I shagged every chance we got... it was amazing), and Rob Halford from Judas Priest.

Now it's Kerry King from Slayer.

Direct Holly
    LOL what a cute question.. My first crush was Wonder Woman .. I think she still looks hot today

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Direct Holly
    LOL what a cute question.. My first crush was Wonder Woman .. I think she still looks hot today
    Now... I wanted to BE Wonder Woman. Does that count as a crush? LMAOPIP

Giggles,
    GA

Ounique
    Hmmm, I didn't realize I was gay until I was 22 and even then I was a big mess about it. My first actual crush was a guy named Brett. Way too long a story to go into here but we had a really deep friendship. He was straight and nothing physical ever happened. He moved away about 4 years after I'd met him and at his going away party he said "you could have had me but you didn't try hard enough". Oh, I was crushed. But even if I could have I wouldn't have. I just adored him too much. It would have really ruined our friendship. We just got back in touch after losing touch for something like 8 years. Really wild.

Even though I didn't know I was gay when I was younger, looking back there were a few instances of guys I had more than a casual interest in. Sabu, from The Thief of Bagdad, and Michael York in The Island of Dr. Morau.

And I just this very second remembered that I had pictures of John Travolta all over my bedroom wall, I think I was around 10 or 11. Hmmm, you'd think that would have been a clue to myself and everyone involved, huh? LOL!!!