Hi everyone!

Charlie, Fred, and I will be in the house at Phoenix Forum arriving Thursday afternoon!
If you are interested in setting up a time to see a live demo of our software please let me know.
For those of you not going to Phoenix you can contact me and I can show you a demo over the phone.

If you are not familiar with our software here is some additional information:

NATS 4.0

NATS, The Next-Generation Affiliate Tracking Software is a leading affiliate program backend solution. With a high number of installations, NATS is well tested under a wide variety of situations. NATS was built from the ground up to be highly configurable in order to let you run a fully featured affiliate program exactly how you chose.
Trusted by affiliates and relied upon by some of the largest programs in the industry, NATS is an excellent solution for both new and existing affiliate programs.

CARMA

Too Much Media's content management system, CARMA—the Content Administration and Release Management Application—is an efficient way to manage and publish your content on your membership based websites. It has never been easier to publish new pictures, videos, stories, or third-party content on your sites with little upfront effort and nearly zero ongoing effort.

RSS Dish

RSSDish makes it easy for you to send updates and adtools to your affiliates. With RSSDish, you can create an RSS feed or an HTML page from a live database. You can integrate an HTML page into your existing layout using the Smarty Templating Engine. You can publish anything you want with RSSDish: each feed may contain an unlimited number of articles.
RSSDish will work with any MySQL database, with built in default queries for a NATS or CARMA databases.
--
I look forward to seeing everyone there!

To arrange a meeting, please contact me:

vlad[at]toomuchmedia.com
Office: 732-385-1536 xt. 1123

Thanks!