Thread: Braincash Announcement: Braincash Adds A New Member To The Gay Marketing Team.

Braincash Announcement: Braincash Adds A New Member To The Gay Marketing Team.

Dear Webmasters,

Braincash is proud to announce that we are adding a new member to the gay marketing crew: Pat Cantin. His primary responsibility will be to take care of the gay portion of Braincash in order to help our webmasters with anything they may need.

Pat Cantin has been with the Braincash team since 2005. Since he started with us, Pat touched all aspects of the business from DVD content to marketing tools, integration, support and design. He has a great overview of the gay market and is really mutli-talented.

Besides his day job, Pat is an artist who likes to push the limits of creation in a multidisciplinary way. From Photography to DJing in known Montreal Clubs, Pat likes exploring the minimalistic worlds and everything around them. Design, empty spaces, and new sounds merging with new technology can describe his work.

“ I’m very proud to join the Braincash Team. I think it’s a great opportunity to use my past experiences to succeed in this industry. Braincash is already a well known Sponsor Program and I think a can contribute a lot to push the gay market to another level.”

Looking forward to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Pat Cantin
    Account Manager
    Gay.Braincash.com
    support@braincash.com

Life is a dick and when it´s get hard---just fuck it... DEVELISH's Avatar
    Where is your (dick) pic, Pat?
    :-D

I lost it in a bear fetish event last w-e.
    Pat Cantin
    Gay.Braincash.com
    pcantin@braincash.com