Thread: NakedSword on the subject of "Exclusives"

Direct Holly

Post NakedSword on the subject of "Exclusives"

San Francisco, CA – NakedSword.com, the online leader for gay adult streaming video, announced today that it will no longer pursue exclusive contracts with studios. While NakedSword itself has never required exclusivity agreements of its business partners, it felt that the current climate in adult industry called for a recommitment to better business principles.

“We are committed to helping all the studios who work with us increase revenue from their content, which is why we never strong arm anyone into signing exclusive contracts with us,” said NakedSword.com President Tim Valenti. “We understand gay business and its reliance on relationships over legal contracts, so we want our studios to be able to work with everyone and that way everyone succeeds.”

Although exclusivity is not required, NakedSword.com’s technical expertise and its ability to work ethically and fairly has lead to some of the larger studios in the industry choose to distribute solely with NakedSword. But Valenti stresses his agreements are non-binding.

“It’s in our best interest for our studios to have a positive, non-adversarial relationship with their online partners,” said Valenti today. “Forcing them to adhere to exclusive arrangements is ultimately detrimental, not only to them, but to the industry in general.”

“We want to continue to provide the best and widest selection for our consumers,” suggests Reena Patel, Director of Marketing at NakedSword.com. “Companies that pressure studios into premature agreements are not only limiting the cash flow for that studio, but denying potential video consumers access to those films.”

Valenti stresses that the current year may very well be the breakout year for online gay adult video. “We have the technology and we have the demand. Why would anyone want to limit content?”

NakedSword.com has been a leader in gay adult streaming video since 1997. Its innovative membership model allows users unlimited access to its 3,000 online video library, featuring full-length titles from over 100 studios including Falcon, Rascal, Titan, Colt, Hot House, Lucas Entertainment and Jet Set.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    http://www.gaywidewebmasters.com/pre...ractices.shtml

Beat ya to it with the news section hon LOL

Good stuff non the less

Regards,

Lee

Direct Holly
    I should have known, you guys are always on top of it... Thank you from Tim, Reena, myself for all of your support

Direct Holly
    Opps by on top of it I was speaking about the news.. LOL

Socket2Jake
    Wow...leave it to Naked Sword as the leader to pave the way for others in the industry....and create a principle of 'win-win' for all of it's associates! :bulb:

I'd rather be whole, than good
    That is truly awesome news for studios and congratulations to Naked Sword for being the ground breakers.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes other networks in this space to become enlightened.

Congrats guys. I'm sure your business sensibilities will pay dividends for you.