FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Isabelle MGC, Managing partner
My Gay Cash
304 East Beth Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85042
isabelle@mygaycash.com
Tel: 514-730-3304 ICQ: 446-460-597

New promotion tool at My Gay Cash: Hosted Blogs and RSS Feeds
Phoenix, AZ, April 24th 2008, ‘’There is a complete new tool at My Gay Cash to answer affiliates Blogger’s needs’’, explain Maria Guarda, managing partner at My Gay Cash. Blogs are very popular and generate considerable amount of traffic. We have created Blogs for each of our sites, and they are available as Hosted Blogs and RSS feeds with My Gay Cash. The best part of it is that the RSS Feeds will be updated with exclusive content every week concurrently to the pay site’s updates hence webmasters can continue to update their sites with fresh content all the time. RSS feeds and Hosted Blogs complete our promotion tools offered to webmasters. On top of the new additions, My Gay Cash offers hosted galleries, embed videos in 2 different formats, zip of high resolution pictures, zip of videos preview, banners, etc.
The Hosted Blogs have affiliates ID behind all the links, so the webmasters are credited for each sales generated through the Blogs. The Hosted Blogs URLs are:
www.barebackthathole.com/blog
www.feedthathole.com/blog
www.naughtyhardcocks.com/blog
www.latinstudsmania.com/blog
www.amazingmoro.com/blog

There are plenty of possibilities with this new tool:
• redirect a domain name
• link trade with your actual Blog
• Feeds can be blended with your own feeds
• Create pages in your own blogs provided you link back to the URL at the hosted blog,
• etc.

We invite all webmasters to take advantage of it and signup with My Gay Cash. ‘’The launch of this new tool is just the beginning as new scripts will be added in the near future to expand the possibilities RSS Feeds can offer hence facilitate the work of the webmasters.’’ Concludes Mario Guarda
For more information
Isabelle MGC, My Gay Cash
Isabelle@mygaycash.com
###