ROFLMAOPIP That wooshed right past Don didn't it? LOL

GA

Ounique
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    ROFLMAOPIP That wooshed right past Don didn't it? LOL

GA
    [emily latella] ooooOOOOOoooohhh... nevermind [/emily latella]

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Tony Randall will be missed. Broadway definitely lost one of it's demi-gods.

Whether he was gay or not? Personally, I always thought he was, from the moment I saw him in Pillow Talk (And i thought the same thing about Rock Hudson when I saw that movie). I even giggled about it when the NY news made a big issue about his fatherhood at 77.

But in actuality, I don't think it matters now. He left behind a wife and two young children. Just hope that there isn't any hype for their sake are my thoughts.

GA

Jason
    ok...he will be missed, and i enjoyed his work too. but does anyone else here think it's kinda wrong to father your first child at 77???? seriously, you have to know when you START having kids at 77 that your kids are going to have to grow up without a father. i just don't think that's really right. then i think "who am i to judge?"

personally though, i would really hate it if i were 5 and my dad was 84 and dead.

Ounique
    Harsh words, 123Jason, but I have to agree with you. Having children at that late and age is sort of self-serving. No disrespect to Mr. Randal, but he was not really thinking about the kid. Unless it was all about the mother and she knew she would be taking this on. In that case it was a cool thing. Like he did it so she could have someone after he was gone. Aww, now I'm sad.

AusCoding Allan
    One of the first and funniest tv shows of I've ever watched. The odd couple was fantastic. It's a shame but I suppose it is a part of life. What a great actor!

Allan