Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: silvercash's new gay site

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    my thoughts exactly
    another clueless straight company.

CX*
    I see sites out there going over the top in almost every arena. I mean can we really take manhunter.com seriously? Another SilverCash site... I think they are just campy and the surfers know this.. and thats why they join...

This obviously isn't a site dedicated to muscular models or macho bears... something that visually excites ...

I have a friend who is one of the models in one of the first scenes located on supertwinks.... he has his own site, is a model in movies for various producers and does live shows w/ camz.com

He has a sense of humor about his own shows... for example dressing up like a bunny with ears and a cotton tail for his easter show...
    I can see where some people might feel they are just getting it wrong and making fun because some people really do not know what they are doing...

I for one don't think Derek looks anything like SuperTwink...
    Derek you are a hottie!!!! :p

Camper than a row of tents
    It would certainly be better if there were more actual twinks for Super Twink to mess with than just one or two at the most.

But alas, how can you not find this funny?...

http://www.supertwink.com/teasercons...&videoType=wmv

Scott

LOL

I think we often take it all to seriously....If str8 people want to come up with something like that and it is converting, then let them.......if they have gay issues, then let them have gay issues too. I have to say that I watched a clip and laughed b/c it was so lame; however, I did watch it, and I can actually see some consumers being interested in this......

This is just my opinion..that's what we are looking for on here.right?

hi, scott!

yes, opinions are what threads like this are all about. i have to add something here. i was with a friend leaving the clubs in weho one night. we had walked past the abby very late and very much alone when guys came running at us with baseball bats screaming they were going to kill us fags (i'm not even a man!). luckily they chose to do this as i got to my car, and we jumped in, locked the doors, and i peeled out.

my point? perpetuating a stereotype in a world full of hate really can allow the ignorance to continue to fester. there was a time when white people really lynched black people in the south, and no legal action would be taken. ignorance is the most expensive thing there is.

Tyler
    Well that is about the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Whatever turns your crank.

Jason
    Originally posted by Lee
    Apparently we dont even when it comes to programs such as Queer Eye...

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...&threadid=2720

Regards,

Lee
    Lee...I don't think that's a fair comparrison. Granted, there are a lot of things I find offensive about shows like "Queer Eye"...but there's a marked difference in a show about 5 guys who are actually gay playing up gay stereotypes....and a show that's being touted as "a heterosexual man's worst nightmare...having to pretend to be gay"

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by 123Jason
    Lee...I don't think that's a fair comparrison.
    Jason it wasnt meant to be a comparision by any means mearly point out that some of us also dont like the shows like Queer Eye that perpetuate these stereotypes even further than they are already.

Especially since it was mentioned in an earlier post the a lot of 'us' dont have problems with shows like QE when in fact, it would appear from that thread that a lot of us actually do

Regards,

Lee