Thread: The mod MOD moves in

Ounique

Big Grin The mod MOD moves in

Hello everyone,

I'm Don, from content provider extraordinaire, Ounique. I'm the new moderator for the Gay Adult Content Forum. Yay!!!

A big thank you to Gary-Alan and Lee for this great honor. I am very excited about this. I will be around for any questions or comments on everything from content production, purchasing, shopping, wishing, and anything else.

Feel free to post your wish lists so that content providers will know what you're looking for. Responding to a post with your services is fine, but no blatant spam please. There's a forum just for that, ya know.

And lastly, those of you who know me from Ounique or the other boards probably know this already, but I have no shame. So don't be bashful about asking questions.

And one last thing. What a great collection of smilies we got here! Wooo hooo!!!! And so I end this post with the Village People...

:worker: :leather: :cop: :yeehaw: :chief:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Re: The mod MOD moves in

Originally posted by Ounique
    What a great collection of smilies we got here! Wooo hooo!!!! And so I end this post with the Village People...

:worker: :leather: :cop: :yeehaw: :chief:
    Haha that was one of the reasons we chose these smilies babe and, can i just say, we are proud to have you as part of the GWW team :thumbsup:

Dont forget you can also have people email you using don@gaywidewebmasters.com too

Regards,

Lee

Ounique

Re: Re: The mod MOD moves in

Originally posted by Lee
    Dont forget you can also have people email you using don@gaywidewebmasters.com too
    Doh! I knew I was forgetting something! LOL! Thanks Lee. Okay, everyone, the chips, soda and nibbly things are on the table. The music's playing, and the fluffy pillows are all fluffed up. So come on in and stay a while! :grin:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Don!

Ooooo baby I'm so happy to see you're making yourself at home! The Fluffy Pillows are always a nice touch

Thank you SO much for agreeing to work with us! I'm looking forward to the future here!

*HUGE GARY-ALAN HUG* (voted No. 1 hug on the adult internet) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GA

Ounique
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Don!

Ooooo baby I'm so happy to see you're making yourself at home! The Fluffy Pillows are always a nice touch

Thank you SO much for agreeing to work with us! I'm looking forward to the future here!

*HUGE GARY-ALAN HUG* (voted No. 1 hug on the adult internet) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GA
    Hee hee. Oooooh, that's nice. :fracais:

BDBionic
    Moderate me. HARD!

Ounique
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Moderate me. HARD!
    BD!!! Nice to see you in our neck of the woods.

You want it hard? Heh heh, don't tempt me. :leather: :whip: