Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HDK Bill, question for you

AusCoding Allan
    Hey Bill,

Hope your leg heals quickly a lot of the time doctors overstate how bad it is and you're out of the chair faster (they just don't like getting people's hopes up). With any luck you'll be out of it in no time.

Love your work and commitment to the industry.

Cheers,

Allan

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    Michael,

Thanks!.....Yep, guess their is a niche for everything.

Glad you like www.GayAdultPhotos.com......we're trying hard to get stuff posted there, and of course, looking for photographers so if you know any, send'e, out way.

New stuff being posted on there today.....video clips and photosets.

Hugs,

Bill

Xstr8guy
    How about a "loyalty discount", Bill.

I just ordered some more sets today, which brings my total to 73 sets. KEEP 'EM COMING! :thumbsup:

Keep Those Orders Cumming!

Man do we appreciate the businees. A loyalty discount for a customer like you is a distinct possiblity.

Give Lee a call in the office at 866 488-3090 and he can discuss it with you.......Unfortunatley, our site won't allow us to program individual discounts....but they can be done on an individual basis..Lee just has to get it set up.

We do appreciate your business.

Thanks!

Bill

Xstr8guy
    WOW! Thanks Bill! I'll put your url in my sig in return.
    Last edited by Xstr8guy; 05-21-2004 at 03:43 PM.

Xstr8guy
    Check my sig Bill!

Big Grin

Looks Great.......THANKS!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    what's with the registration?
    i have to give you my phone number just to see the content store?

JigG,

Since we carry some VERY hardcore content at www.GayAdultPhotos.com we must make a substantial effort to ensure that anyone who is given access to the site is in fact a legitimate, adult webmaster. We did not early on require all of the information and we discovered very quickly that many non-legitimate "webmasters" were signing up and gaining access to the site.

Because of this, and the need to protect ourselves, we decided to change the way we provide access to the site. The registration form must be completed and the required areas must be entered. We then verify the information and then we activate your registration.

We realize that some people will not be happy with this and we realize that we may lose some sales. But, it is imperative that under the current regime in Washington, D.C., we protect ourselves and because we feature some very hardcore photos and videos on the site, we belive we must continue to be vigilant against allowing minors to gain access to the site.

We apologize if this is an inconvenience and understand your frustration. But if someone is in fact a legitimate webmaster and is genuinely seeking very hardcore content, we don't believe that such an individual will have a problem with adhering to our registration procedures. Once registration has been approved a webmaster will have full access to the entire site, may view and purchase and download any of the photos and videos he/she may desire.

Thanks,

Bill

Xstr8guy
    Jigg... it's worth coughing up your phone number!