Thread: Looking for feedback on my t-shirt design

How long have you been gay?

I Wonder? Looking for feedback on my t-shirt design

I've been working on pride related t-shirt design and I thought that this would be a good place to post it and ask for feedback, since I don't have any gay nor am I gay myself. I'm hoping for comments about the concept as well as the design, and also whether you could actually see somebody wearing a t-shirt with this graphic. So without further adieu... (Note: The edges are a bit jagged and pixelated because I reduced the image in size).

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. RiotRacer's Avatar
    It's cute. Just remember, when designing T-shirts for gays, not all gays are the same gay. We don't all need everything to be rainbow colored and cutesy. But it's a nice design non-the-less.

How long have you been gay?

Check It Out

Quote Originally Posted by RiotRacer View Post
    It's cute. Just remember, when designing T-shirts for gays, not all gays are the same gay. We don't all need everything to be rainbow colored and cutesy. But it's a nice design non-the-less.
    Thanks, RR. Your advice makes sense, I just didn't have any other ideas besides the rainbow. I could still do something collagey or graffiti inspired..