Thread: Looks GREAT!!

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar

Big Grin Looks GREAT!!

Hey I just wanted to say I love the new look You guys did a great job

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hey Sweetness

Thank you that means a lot to us and we hope youll pass by more often even though we know you are busy as all hellover on RMH :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    SHELMAL!!!!

How are you? And Thank You for your kind words! I always appreciate it when you get a chance to come and visit us here!

I don't think I told you, I was interviewed recently and I was asked, "Is there anyone I can think of who personifies what I set out to do with GWW..." You were the first person I thought of. You were my first newbie back in the day, you were the one who named me the "Gay Guru" (see people I didn't make it up myself) and you were around when the FIRST design of GWW was one line!

So thank you! Not only for you kind words, but for your continued support both personally and as a webmaster! :crybaby: (tears of joy)

Ok I'm going to put the box of tissues away now.

I'll see you over at RMH in a few!

HUGS,
    Gary

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Oh Jeeez Gary-Alan now im crying:crybaby:
    Well I do owe most of my success from what I learned from you as my mentor. I didnt know A thing when I started :baby: and 4 years later I'm still here and now spreading what you taught me on rock Me hard
    I don't think I told you, I was interviewed recently and I was asked, "Is there anyone I can think of who personifies what I set out to do with GWW..." You were the first person I thought of. You were my first newbie back in the day, you were the one who named me the "Gay Guru" (see people I didn't make it up myself) and you were around when the FIRST design of GWW was one line!
    Well thanks I could be wrong but I think I was one of the very first posters
    So thank you! Not only for you kind words, but for your continued support both personally and as a webmaster! (tears of joy)
    Well thank you for the exact same things..Ok now we are really getting mushy
    Oh and yes I will admit it I was the first to call you my gay guru.

Shelmal:grin:

BDBionic
    Awww I'm feelin the love in this thread