Thread: Coffee Lovers Unite!!

TheLegacy

Coffee Lovers Unite!!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    ROFLMAOPIP

This has been my opinion since I walked into a Starbucks for the first time.

When I was working in NY, co workers would come in with there mocha loca triple espresso shit and coo how wonderful it was. I would be there with my two large cups from the vendor across the street (who made the best cup of coffee I ever had) and they would look at me like I was uncivilized.

When I moved to this little town in FL, I relished the fact that this town DIDN'T have a starbucks. Now we do, and I actually heard my own mother say, 'we have become civilized' when it opened <shaking head>

Robert, thanks for sharing this... I can TOTALLY relate.

Gary-Alan

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    OMG that was totall maddness!

Love it!

HeatherF
    Oh, I love starbucks..... but I make one hell of a cup coffee my self at home too....

LMAO ... and on that note, exit stage left for a refill :groovy:

TheLegacy
    Im glad I found it too.. I always hated them.. but in canada we have tim hortons... truly best coffee

that is too funny, we have a few starbuck holes around here but really why would you insult your taste buds when you can go to a proper cafe and get a nice cuppa, like a merlo strong flat white...yummy!

(any Melbourne people here? they can argue for weeks about coffee and have the fab cafes to back them too!!!)

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Triple Mocha Columbian Decaf Latte with Sprinkles anyone? LOL

Have to admit im not a big Starbucks fan myself

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    Don't think there's any melbournians around here luke, but prior to discovering my allergy to caffeine I use to think I was a conisseur. I drank coffees everywhere I went and came to the conclusion that the best way to judge a cafe is not on their normal coffee but to order a decaf flat white - listen to the reasoning: 1. if it's any good they'll sell it in a higher volume than other surrounding cafes and still grind the beans, 2. good decaf is hard to find and can only be found at particularly good cafes where they are proud of the coffee they serve and 3. the best decaf is spring water washed not chemically treated to remove the caffeine. I used to buy my coffee from a teeny tiny cafe and while it wasn't cheap it was fantastic (they roasted it onsite and it was just beeeeautiful!)

The Clip was funny though I only know of two starbucks in Sydney and as far as I can tell they're not that popular either!

Cheers,

Allan

Jason
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    Im glad I found it too.. I always hated them.. but in canada we have tim hortons... truly best coffee
    we have tim hortons here in detroit too robert...not too fond of them myself.