Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bear content... woof... *wink*

outcrowd

bear content... woof... *wink*

Hello,

I am looking for anyone that may have information regarding where I can get me some good FURRRRY bear content. I am working on the designs for my first adult site and I choose to do a site I know I will love to come back too... time and time again... *wink*

Thanks for any information you may have.

James

Ounique
    *raises hand and waves it in the air

"Oooh, Mr. Kotter!!! Ooooh ooooh ooooh"

LOL! Hi outcrowd. Welcome to GWW! Glad to have you here. Let us know about you and your new sites. This is a great community to be part of.

And since you are looking for bears, check out Ounique.com. We have some really woofy bear sets. :disguise:

outcrowd
    Hey Bub,

Thanks for that speedy reply! Do you have a coffee maker at your desk, sheesh... *grrr*

It's a nice place from the looks of it, where even the likes of me may find...um...nevermind...*rubs scruff*... hummm...

I checked out your site a short while ago but I must have missed the appropriate link to take me to the furrr... I shall have to return...

Thanks again,

James Outcrowd

Hey James, glad you made it over here! On the Ounique site, just punch in a search term to find specific types of content, or hit Don up on his ICQ and he'll help you with what terms or groups of pics to look through. Bear guys will also be found under terms like beards, uncut, muscle, bondage, etc.

graphicsbytia
    Hiya Outcrowd,

We have some furry guys in our gay section, check it out here
    http://www.midnightdigital.com/main.html

we have a gay package on sale right now, or single sets

the single sets are here
    http://www.midnightdigital.com/malegay.html

Ounique
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    Hey James, glad you made it over here! On the Ounique site, just punch in a search term to find specific types of content, or hit Don up on his ICQ and he'll help you with what terms or groups of pics to look through. Bear guys will also be found under terms like beards, uncut, muscle, bondage, etc.
    Hee hee, thanks Bec. You're so good to me.

AusCoding Allan
    Well Don,

You do a great job and are always completely professional and prompt in your service, I would not hesitate to reccommend Ounique to anyone looking for content either.

Cheers,

Allan

Ounique
    Awww, y'all are gonna make me blush!

But thank you, Allan. That means a lot to me. I always say, I treat people the way I want to be treated. It's good to know that philosophy works.

Dzinerbear
    Hey Outcrowd,

Don't forget to check out Gay Adult Photos they have a lot of hot stuff, too! And if you buy their content, you can cross-sell their monthly membership, i.e. "If you like this guy, click here to see him fucking ass..."

And they don't sell content, but you'll want to sign up with Bear Bound and grab some of their banners. They have original content of bears all tied hot. It sells well on my site.

What kind of site are you building? Paysite? AEN? Free site? Can we see it, can we, can we, huh?

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

outcrowd

still in the works

Dzinerbear,

I would love to show you the my new site but that would require me opening my skull and spilling the contents which we both know wouldn't be enough to spread over a single cracker. *wink*

I went and checked out that site on your account and it looks good so far. I am looking forward to a more detailed tour later.

And this is between you and I. When I get the bear bones *excuse the pun* of my site up, I promise you will be the first to see it!!!

James

Dzinerbear
    Excellent, James.
    Keep me posted.

Dzinerbear

outcrowd
    *evil grin*

Is there anything else I can do for ya.

*truly wicked grin*

James

Dzinerbear
    Oh dear.
    How fast can you drive to Toronto?

Michael

outcrowd

Drive?

Dive eh?... Hummm... Why not fly? *wink*

James

Xstr8guy
    Well the only 2 content brokers with hairy men content have already been mentioned Ounique and Gay Adult Photos .

Is there anyone else out there? Ocassionally MaxPixels will have something... but not very often.