Thread: Everybody welcome :)

Scorpio

Post Everybody welcome :)

Thank you MTV, i've just been "made" hahaha :goof:
    i want to say thanks to Gary alan and Lee for this award. Also i want to thanks my make up artist, my hair dresser, my clothes designer, and most of all, thank God. (frantically waving) Hi Mum... look at me, i made it, i made it... i'm a moderator! :clown:

On a serious note, i want to really thanks to Gary-Alan and Lee for this great opportunity that they have bestowed on me. It is with great pleasure that i accept.

As most of you already know, i'm Steve from www.scorpiocreation.com and will be glad to answer any questions regarding webdesign including photoshop tips, fonts, flash animations, etc, etc...

Like Don said in his introduction, please do not spam this forum as there is a special place for it.

Let's keep it friendly and fun and have a great time :grin:

PS: I found my smiley... :yeehaw:
    Last edited by Scorpio; 10-30-2003 at 09:53 PM.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yee Haw :yeehaw:

As i said to Don we are glad to have you on board and we are certain you will do good things around these parts

Oh and if anyone wants to email Scorpio you can contact him on his site or by using scorpio@gaywidewebmasters.com :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Annieb
    Hi Scorpio, Hi Lee Hi Gary and everyone else.

I love the new GWW. I was looking for a place to pop in post and i guess I like designing most so here I be. I've been Hovering (I don't think of it has lurking) for a very long time at GWW. (Most of my projects are gay niche.)

I love your site too Scorpio. I do most all my own work from design to scripting, but I'm considering getting help with my new gay search engine, and allow myself more backend time. I realy like the look of your designs.

Lovely place. I'll try to post once in awhile. I'm most likely be hovering daily though, hehehe. I have a couple few years experience but sometimes I still feel like a shy newbie.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hey Annieb

Good to have you around these parts I think we have finally found the permanent look of GWW this time hehe.

Hopefully Scorpio will be able to find ways of stpping you hovering and posting a little more :curtain:

Regards,

Lee

Scorpio
    Hi Annieb
    Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully, we'll have lots of things to share... If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me an email at scorpio@gaywidewebmasters.com or post right here and i'll be happy to help you

:yeehaw:

RickUK

Fav font

OK I have a question? Which are your favourite fonts? Beyond the standard Verdana etc.

I think my fav is Gill Sans. A dull choice perhaps but very useful :-)