Thread: anyone selling Traffic

blatino

anyone selling Traffic

Is anyone here ever use buygaytraffic.com? and if so do they have good traffic also if anyone here sells traffic I would love to hear rom you you.. I am looking to purchase some decent gay trafficc for 5 blogs. I have already tried chokertraffic.com and that was a waste of money.. I am not even sure what kind of traffic to purchase for these blogs.. they have all these diffrient traffic I thught traffic was traffic.. what is click traffic.. I guess I know what is pop under traffic and Se traffic.. someone please help me out here..

Thanks

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. GTS Mark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blatino View Post
    Is anyone here ever use buygaytraffic.com? and if so do they have good traffic also if anyone here sells traffic I would love to hear rom you you.. I am looking to purchase some decent gay trafficc for 5 blogs. I have already tried chokertraffic.com and that was a waste of money.. I am not even sure what kind of traffic to purchase for these blogs.. they have all these diffrient traffic I thught traffic was traffic.. what is click traffic.. I guess I know what is pop under traffic and Se traffic.. someone please help me out here..

Thanks
    Hi Blatino, we have several gay traffic options available. Why don't you give us a shout and I would be pleased to have one of my colleagues go over the options for you to best suit your needs.

Thanks,
    DH

blatino
    Give you a shout how?!!!!!

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN. GTS Mark's Avatar
    Give you a shout how?!!!!!
    Sorry i apologize i thought my signature would be shown (i'm new here)

mark@gallerytrafficservice.com (spamarrest)
    or icq 5191566

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you
    Looking For Great Places To Buy Gay and Straight Traffic?
    GTSmobi - Mobile PPC Traffic
    Submitpasses - TGP/MGP Partner Account Passes
    Gallery Traffic Service - Fantastic TGP/MGP Traffic

ICQ 5191566
    E-mail: mark@gallerytrafficservice.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice.. Gayboys4fun's Avatar

Yeah

Thanks
    I've bought some 'Text Link' traffic from them in the past and got resultant sales. I'd say it's worth giving them a try, they always sent the traffic they promised. As to whether the traffic is good, who knows? Sometimes even bad cums good!
    http://www.gayboys4u.eu/live-video-chat_125x125.jpg

ternobit
    I use clicksagent.com/?ref=juan they have gay traffic

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    i sell traffic to galleries, $30 per 100K hits or $250 for a million clicks.

http://www.thumbpostmedia.com/