***SPOOKTACULAR SALE ENDS FRIDAY!!! BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!!!***

There are only a few more days to check out October's Buy More Save, More Sale, only at www.Ounique.com!!! The sale ends this Friday, October 31st. Right now, if you order 20 or more items, you'll save 20% off your order, 30 or more and you'll save 30%, 40 or more items saves you 40% and 50 or more will save you 50%!!! That's half off your order!!! Plus, you can order Video Clips, Stories and Pre-Made CDs, in addition to Photosets, with this special! Some restrictions apply. Log on to Ounique.com for more details, and start saving today!

And check out our newest content incuding...

Straight - Pierced Tits, Shaved Pussy, Cheerleader, Pom-Poms, Shower, Dildo Play, Bra, Dress, Panties, Pumps, Glasses, and many more...

Gay - Cowboy, Muscles, Bodybuilder, Leather Jacket, Jeans, Chaps, Boots, Cock Ring, Tattoos, Big Dick, Uncut, H.C., Barebacking, Stripping, Jacking Off, Cum Shots, Bathroom, Dildo Play, Facial Hair, Hairy Butt, Working Out, Gym, Football Jersey, Sports Uniform, Over 30, Smoking Fetish, and many more...

As always, if you have any questions feel free to email me at sales@ounique.com, or just hit "Real Person" on our website (www.ounique.com) to chat with me live during office hours. I'm also on ICQ #137899310. Take care.