Going on vacation? Tired and need a day (or a week) off? Got a full plate and need some time to work on other projects but still need your blog updated daily? Then let me help you! I am available to write unique, handwritten blog posts for you!

Each post - 125-150 words, each post targeted for a specific keyword and specific keyword phrase. One image, hand picked and handcropped, linked to FHG with your referral code. Two txt links, one to FHG and one to main site, with your referral code. All links out "nofollowed".

I will write posts for any aff. program of which you are a member, if I'm not a member of that program I will join under your ref. code and also be promoting that program on my TGPs and blogs, maybe making a few bucks for you!

Each post $2 or 3 for $5
One week's worth of posts (7) for $10
One month's worth - that's 30 posts - $30.00 (Saves you $30!!!)

Buy a one-week deal for $10, and I'll send you a special eighth post that contains a simple plug for one of my sites and a simple link out to my url, if you choose to add this post to your blog at any time, I'll give you a 20% discount on your next order!

I accept points and epass