TGPYellowPages.com is for sale.

Please make offers on the site's contact form or ICQ to - 7185306, or by email, the address is below.

I am usually here all day long, but sometimes not.

This site is for sale for best reasonable offer. I want the money for development of my mainstream site and I need it soon.

This is a GOOD site.
This site already has a current traffic buyer taking all of the 404 per month.
That's $350.00 per month right there, every month.
The site has all licensed scripts to run a TGP and to sell several types of traffic.

There is currently a popup on the index because I'm trying something.
You will only get it once per session.

4.5 YEAR OLD TGP FOR SALE AT OUTSTANDING PRICE

TGPYellowPages.com is for sale.

This site has had upwards of 100K hits a day at it's high point last year. Traffic has fallen off due to me not having the time to work it. Current revenue is about $500 dollars a month. If an experienced person works it on a regular basis the potential revenue is much, much more. Site has hundreds of inbound links. Site also includes over $2000 in custom/licensed scripts including the powerhouses of adult, TM3, Comus Thumbs and a YouTube style video server to name a few. The site also has a fully functional and automated traffic sales area for 404 traffic, skim sales, banner impressions and text link sales as well as the scripting to run a very robust multiple niche, in-house, double-opt-in email programs.

The site currently has live traffic buyers, also, 140/k of 404 and skim traffic is currently sold to one buyer on an ongoing basis and that revenue is $350.00/month right now.
This site will generate instant revenue for you and once again it has the potential to generate much more.

The owner WAS asking only $4,350.00 for a quick sale OBO, and now is accepting serious offers only.

Please send inquiries to Sale@TGPYellowPages.com

For more info please see:
tgpyellowpages.com/turn_key_tgp.php