CORBINFISHER.COM RELEASES FIRST DVD - "THE BEST OF LUCAS: VOLUME I"
Expands Membership Website Brand To Product Sales For First Time

SAN DIEGO, CA - SEPTEMBER 15, 2008 - Extending its reach from online to physical product sales for the first time since the launch of its signature gay adult membership website, AmateurCollegeMen.com in 2004, the CorbinFisher.com brand has released its first full-length DVD title, "The Best Of Lucas: Volume I".

Featuring 1 solo and 4 hardcore action scenes starring Corbin Fisher's Lucas, Dave, Spencer, Jeff and Cade, "The Best Of Lucas: Volume I" also includes never before seen outtakes and behind the scenes footage, a dynamic slideshow, and a hardcopy photobook insert with each DVD.

"Our members have long been asking us to offer up DVDs they can collect and physically own, as well as view on large screen televisions," explains Brian Dunlap, Corbin Fisher's Vice President, "so we're thrilled with the release of this first of what will be many DVD releases featuring our popular models and videos."

"The Best of Lucas: Volume I" is currently being offered for sale to U.S. and international customers at ShopCorbinFisher.com, Corbin Fisher's newly-launched online store. The DVD will also be distributed in Europe through Bruno Gmünder and available at retail outlets throughout the European continent. Also at ShopCorbinFisher.com, fans can purchase the hardcover photo book, Corbin Fisher's Amateur College Men; Corbin Fisher's Amateur College Men 2009 calendar; and an ever-growing assortment of products being released by the company. All future Corbin Fisher DVD releases will also be offered at ShopCorbinFisher.com first, with two additional titles scheduled for release this winter. Members of AmateurCollegeMen.com and AmateurCollegeSex.com are offered discount prices on all items in the store, as well as other special offers.

According to Dunlap, "Lucas is arguably the first, quintessential ‘Corbin Fisher amateur college man', and so it's fitting this first DVD release would focus on him. He has a tremendous following of admirers and fans that can now enjoy him in a wide variety of new ways."

Beyond "The Best of Lucas: Volume I" DVD, Corbin Fisher's Lucas also features prominently in the hardcover Amateur College Men photo book and 2009 calendar, both published through Germany's Bruno Gmünder.

Corbin Fisher includes among its properties the membership websites AmateurCollegeMen.com and AmateurCollegeSex.com, as well as ShopCorbinFisher.com. First introduced in January of 2004, the CorbinFisher.com brand produces gay adult videos and products featuring 18 to 23 year old, college-age, primarily straight, American men.

For more information on CorbinFisher.com, contact marketing - at - corbinfisher.com. For information on and sales of "The Best Of Lucas: Volume I" DVD and other Corbin Fisher products, visit ShopCorbinFisher.com or e-mail store - at - corbinfisher.com. For information on European distribution and availability, you may visit www.brunogmuender.com/distribution.