Bergen, Norway - Designed to convert niche traffic, the UnrealBank.com affiliate program has been revamped. All 24 paysites has been redesigned to meet the new standards and 500+ high quality movie galleries have been created. The galleries features fetish and niche movie teasers and can be easily imported into an MGP/TGP using an import tool.

"UnrealBank.com had outdated sites and I’ve taken my time to make the new ones perfect" says owner Kjetil Jensen. "Surfers know what they want and few programs have real knowledge of the niche world. As a niche man myself, I'm here to give them what they desire and I’ve completely redesigned the member’s area with brand new content”.

There are also 4 brand new paysites to promote; CorsetZone.com, DomStrapon.com, GagtheGirls and HotinUniform. Affiliates can easily import both movie and picture galleries from an easy to use tool and there are all new banners and tools to use in the promotion. The program features less known niches such as bald girls but also covers well known kinks like fisting and squirting.