Thread: Condom Cash Launches Hosted PPC Search Engine

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Condom Cash Launches Hosted PPC Search Engine

Condom Cash is pleased to announce the launch of their latest hosted affiliate promo tool, CondomPPC.

The new Condom PPC hosted pay per click search engine is a mirror of traditional pay per click search engines with one important difference, all of the links provided to surfers hitting CondomPPC carry your unique Condom Cash affiliate ID meaning that you benfit from each and every click one of your surfers make on the links.

With the look and feel of a traditional PPC search engine, CondomPPC will allow the surfer hitting the site to enter a search term of their choice and be redirected to a standard looking search engine results page, full of links to various Condom Cash paysites, each one giving affiliates credit for any sales generated by their traffic.

This is just the first stage of development for CondomPPC and over the coming months, the hosted PPC search engine will grow in to a much larger entity allowing affiliates to benefit from one-time and repeat traffic visiting the site without the need to 'bid' on top listings on the search engine itself.

We encourage all existing Condom Cash affiliates to check out the linking code section of our main site to grab your linking codes for this innovative hosted promo tool today and start using CondomPPC to generate additional sales with very little work being needed on their part.

If you are not yet a Condom Cash affiliate then you can join the program at http://www.condomcash.com and start taking advantage of our high converting gay paysites and innovative new hosted promo tools including the new CondomPPC hosted pay per click search engine.

Regards,

Lee

Think big. Shoot hard.
    I searched "scat". OUCH!
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    I searched "scat". OUCH!
    Whatever turns you on i guess [shrug]

Although id be more bothered about this if i were you.

Nice PPC results you have for Blake Mason there Lloyd

Regards,

Lee

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Hehehe....

We can play a game.

Underwear Dudes - Sexy Guys Wearing Thongs, Boxers And Briefs
    Underwear Dudes features thousands of hot guys in their underwear plus bonus images and movies featuring scat.

Not sure if guys that like underwear wanna see scat....
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    Hehehe....

We can play a game.

Did you mean: blake mason skate

Just pointing out that no system is infallible.

Regards,

Lee