Seriously, whats the fucking point?

If im joining a program its because i want to start sending you traffic right away, why cant these programs put a small warning on their signup forms that the new affiliate account im signing up for isnt going to be active until one of their affiliate reps see's the email, decides if they want another affiliate in their program and actually 'accepts' my application.

Its stupid, i understand why some programs do this but really, if you are a relatively new program doing this, you are losing out on traffic.

I signed up for 3 new programs in the last 5 weeks alone that have done this and after finding out i had to be 'approved' to send them my traffic went elsewhere.

There are plenty of other places for me to send my traffic, if you, as a program owner cant have the courtesy to allow me to start sending traffic immediately, then im not working with you, period.

I cant afford to waste time 'waiting' for an affiliate rep to 'approve' my application to join your program which i dont even know im going to be paid by for the traffic i do send.

Not having an instant signup to an affiliate program just makes it much easier for me to send my traffic elsewhere and im more than happy to do that.

Regards,

Lee