I'm looking for beta testers for my new content management system. I'm also looking for feature suggestions.

This system will allow an adult webmaster to setup a site with minimal pain. (Installation is done remotely)
This is not one of those expensive adult cms that requires you to go through hell to even get it started.

It comes with the most commonly used applications in adult industry.
  • Photo gallery
  • Video gallery
  • Tour
  • 2257 management ( notice only)
  • warning ( this is dynamic)
  • Pagecreator ( use it to create static pages)
The template system is very flexible.Your site do not have to use the same template for all application. If you already have a template all you need is add methods at the correct place with some Id tags that's it.

The tour page has it's own templating system that allows you to load images from the main gallery and publish it without revealing the main image location.

Also there's a feature with this system that will auto rename your photo directory to prevent people from linking to your images.

If you already have a website that use ccbill with this system you do not have to make changes to your ccbill.

With this system you will be able to see your members through the admin area, know who logged. Password sharing prevention is included.

for those webmasters who do not run pay site, how about a directory applications that is more like dmoz and yahoo with ability for you to sell "featured listings on your site"

If you would like to beta test this system for me. Please reply this message or you can send me a private message. Also I'm open to feature suggestion. Thanks