First of all, I'd like to thank the serious businesspeople out there who have read my marketing tips the first week I've posted them. I've gotten many positive comments. Among them:

Nice idea of sharing tips.

Sweet! I just signed up!

Sounds interesting!

Really nice... Thanks for sharing...

This sounds really interesting.

Looks like a nice idea.

I will SUBSCRIBE to your marketing newsletter.

Good marketing on your part with this thread.

It's definitely worth trying this. Thanks for the tips.

I've singed up for newsletter. It's always good to read new stuff.

I agree...Great post!

Thanks for the tip

Yes capture the attention of the target market is the most important thing.

Nice tips. Thanks a lot.

The tips have been read by well over 2000 people in 4 days.

For those of you who do nothing but criticize everything positive out there, let me say this for the record. I didn't write this information, but I am a licensee of the organization that did. I not only have access to this information, but I have been fully trained on how to carry out the marketing system and it's strategies. Before you go about criticizing me for "copy and paste" or "plagiarizing", get your facts straight. If you want to own the rights to them, you can go and pay 40 grand just like I did.

For the people who own the boards that have given me so much grief that I decided to not only stop posting there, but to stop reading the board, namely Ask Damage and Oprano, I've got a message for you. Some board operators have taken my posts and moved them to the announcements section. That's the professional way to handle this. Hopefully those boards will see the value in these tips and decide to open them up to more people on their main boards. If they don't, then that's they're prerogative as businesspeople and I respect that. However I have asked them to reconsider.

As for Ask Damage and Oprano, you guys aren't exactly number one and number two out there. In fact, my statistics on first week reads show quite the opposite. And if it wasn't for the "drama" nature of the threads, the numbers would be much lower. I notice a lot of unsold ad space on those boards. Well let me tell you something guys, if you keep running good businesspeople off your boards you will not have many sponsors left pretty soon. For the advertisers on these boards I leave it to you to decide if this is a good business practice.

I will continue to post these marketing tips and for those of you who enjoy them and use them to help your business grow I applaud you. As for the rest of you, best of luck to you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this rather long post.

Sincerely,

Bruce Friedman
Adult B2B Marketing