Thread: Lesbian Targetted : SexArise.com - World's Hottest Erotic Workout Vids

How long have you been gay?

Happy Lesbian Targetted : SexArise.com - World's Hottest Erotic Workout Vids

Hey folks,

My name is Michael Bollero and I'm the new affiliate manager with RAHFA Entertainment out of Toronto.

We just launched our first affiliate program for a new flagship product SexArise! the hottest erotic fitness show in the world.

This ain't your 20 minute workout! It's a nude workout DVD shot in HD.

Anyways, feel free to check us out.

I would love to get some feedback.

Looking forward to growing the business, and learning all about the industry.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Have a web url available?

Wink SexArise.com New Site Graphics, Galleries, Clips...

Hi folks,

My name is Michael Bollero and I'm the Affiliate Manager for RAHFA Entertainment out of Toronto.

Please have a quick look at our new site design for SexArise.com, and feel free to provide us with feedback here in this thread.

Three days ago we uploaded new site graphics, and added a clip from the actual SexArise! Nude Workout DVD. There is also now a large gallery of 133 photos which I think needs to be trimmed down.

We have also added a host of new banners for our affiliate program which we run using the idevaffiliate platform.

A warm thanks to our affiliates on this board for growth that we have shared since our launch late last month. The feedback has been great, and we have tried to implement as many of your requests and suggestions as possible as we continue to tweak our conversions upward.

Note that the new site graphics still have to optimized for slower connections, but the pages still work.

Happy Holidays!
    Michael

SexArise dot com

Conversions Are Up, How Can We Improve?

Thanks for the feedback guys.

As you can guess, ours is a new site - and there are some experimental elements within the site that are there at the request of various people on our marketing team.

Since it's my job to help implement suggestions that improve conversion rates for affiliates - you can be sure I'll be recommending the following for our next round of site changes;

1) Removing the You Tube player and replacing it with our own video player and a single non-xxx video.

2) Inside, removing the existing 'On the Set of Sexarise' video and replacing it with graphic xxx video clips from the actual DVD.

3) Trimming down the pic gallery to maybe 25 to 50 of the best still shots from the DVD.

4) Lastly, adding a paid streaming option for customers.

Feel free to let me know if I missed anything here.

Again, thanks for the feedback & good luck to all adult webmasters here for 2009!

Michael