Thread: SPACash announces launch of new affiliate program

Gianna_SPACash

SPACash announces launch of new affiliate program

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: December 20, 2004
    gianna@spacash.com
    480-344-9382 ext.5385

Global adult sponsor SPAcash.com targets U.S. and Canadian webmasters

SCOTTSDALE, Arizona -- Monday, December 20, 2004 -- North American webmasters can now partner with the international leader in adult affiliate programs, SPAcash.com. The official SPAcash.com launch has begun for the United States and Canadian markets by the global adult sponsor company LiveInteractive.net. Focusing on foreign traffic, SPAcash.com offers all sites in ten languages. They have introduced their “made for the USA” program with 15 niche sites and two reality sites with plans to release one additional new site each week.

LiveInteractive.net is currently number one in the Latin adult web market with their Spanish affiliate program SPONSORadulto.com. They also lead in the French market with their French affiliate program SPONSORIX.com.

Martin Caetano, President of LiveInteractive.net, has a clear vision for SPAcash.com, "I want to build the most comprehensive sponsor program for affiliates on the planet! We have over 120 people working around the clock to make this a reality. I am proud to launch SPAcash.com with my US team and I am looking forward to continuing to improve the program on a daily basis."

SPAcash has a massive suite of promotional tools geared to meet the needs of every webmaster including 15 different banner sizes, full and half page ads and hosted galleries. SPAcash affiliates have payment options of a $25 per join, $20 per console-free join or a 60/40 revenue share with no deductions. Affiliates can choose to be paid in real time with ePassporte or choose from a check or wire.

Gerard Della Porta, CEO and head of the North American enterprise, has one goal; service. "Tell me what you need as a webmaster and I will get it done! We have an unbelievable team to accomplish any task!” SPAcash.com understands the importance of accessibility to their affiliates and has secured adult web veterans Tony Testa and Gianna Shusterman to fill crucial roles. Testa will lead the technical and affiliate support team, and Shusterman will head up sales and marketing efforts.

For information: http://www.spacash.com
    gianna@spacash.com
    480-344-9382 ext.5385

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Looks good although i moved the post to the appropriate forum

Also you may want to check out our community rules in respect of signatures, you can find them here..

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...=&threadid=690

Welcome to the community and im sure Spa Cash will be a big seller

Regards,

Lee

Gianna_SPACash
    Hi Lee, sorry about that I was just really excited about our release
    hope there is no hard feeling

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Gianna_SPACash
    Hi Lee, sorry about that I was just really excited about our release
    hope there is no hard feeling
    Not at all :thumbsup:

I would have just deleted it if there was LOL

Regards,

Lee