Thread: reality content

Scorpio

reality content

Hi guys,
    I have a question for you. We may be shooting gay content (video) for a client of mine.

I always like to have a small "interviews" right before so we know them a little... but very short. Then they get naked and jack off (typical) but do you like when the guys talk dirty while they jack off or you prefer they just shut up and just beat their meat?

I'm asking because some friends of mine find dirty talks a big turn off (which surprises me a bit)... i myself get off easily when there is some very nasty talk, i find it more exciting than just watching guys jacking off and saying nothing.

And if you like the talk... do you just prefer the model talking or both the photographer and model?

Thank you any opinions
    Steve

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    model talking dirty is cool. photographer talking is annoying.

TopBucks_Juan
    I think models talking dirty is a turn off. What I think is a big turn on is when they grunt or talk as they are cumming. I have seen some video where they don't say a word, they are silent as a mouse when they cum. I know I make noises when I cum and I like to hear those noises coming from the models too.

Scorpio
    yeah i agree with you too... mostly all videos out there, models are so fucking silent... so when you watch a video for 15 minutes, just watching that guy jacking off and not talking... it's so fucking boring, and they're all like that. That's why i want to see if more dirty talks would work better.

Myself, i like when both are talking... and both talking dirty.

TopBucks_Juan
    I guess it all comes down to personality. I have seen some dirty talk by guys who have no personality at all and what a turn off it is. But I guess your right, if you have guys that have personailty/character and the photographer has a good personality then it's a big hit.

Dzinerbear
    I think it really depends. I could listen to Chris Steele talk dirty all day. He's good at it. But if I guy is just saying, "Yeah suck it," over and over again, it bores me.

So, I'd say if you've got a good talker, let him talk. If I don't want to hear him, I have a mute or off button. If the guy's not good at talking, I'd tell him to shut up and save it for the money shot.

Cheers
    Michael

Jason
    i have to second what michael said. i was considering this since i read the post this morning...and unable to cum up with a "rule-of-thumb" so to speak. i know when i watch movies with more than 1 person in them...i usually prefer the "dirty talk" they have with each other....solo j/o films...really depends on the guy i suppose.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think it is going to depend on the target audience personally.

I know from a marketing standpoint sound is generally a big no-no on paysites however, if you make the surfer aware that the site does has 'real' audio in the movies that could be a great selling point too

Whatever you decide im going to be looking forward to seeing the quality of the content you shoot

Regards,

Lee

Scorpio
    yeah that should be an experience again.. hope this time, it's better than 2 years ago
    Thanks everybody for your advices

BDBionic
    You like dirty talk on your paysites, don't you? Yeahhhh... you know you do. You dirty-talk-video lover, you.

You know you want it. You know you want that dirty talking video. You'll film it! You'll take it! And you'll like it!

BDBionic
    Me, personally?
    I think dirty talk in solo j/o just seems way outta place. Further, there's rarely ever a guy who can pull it off. It always comes across so fabricated.
    Facial expressions and moans, though? Those work. Unintelligible noises? Rawr. Seemingly scripted words? Bleh.

In action? Dirty talk can be great. As too the grunts, whimpers, whines, moans, groans, ooohs, aaaahs, gasps, grimaces, yells, screams, pants, et al.

it really depends. most people don't really talk dirty well, so it's almost embarrassing to hear them. on the other hand, i have one solo video where the guy talks just like you're there, and i think it really turns him on. it sounds sincere and sexy.

I'd rather be whole, than good
    I love this thread - too much fun.

My thoughts? As long as it's natural. Nothing sux more than models making all sorts of the SAME OLD NOISE and rhetoric over, over again.

Eg:

"Yeah!! You like that ass dontcha?" or
    "Yeah!! Eat that big cock...." or
    "I'm gonna make you squeeaaaal like a pig boy..."

Anyone hard?

I rest my case.

It's actually really hard to get amateur-type guys to talk and sound natural in front of the camera - unless they're totally getting off on the whole experience. Particularly the Aussie guys that we shoot down here anyway. I figure nothing said is better than a whole bunch of inane cliches anyday.

BRIAN.

Scorpio
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    You like dirty talk on your paysites, don't you? Yeahhhh... you know you do. You dirty-talk-video lover, you.

You know you want it. You know you want that dirty talking video. You'll film it! You'll take it! And you'll like it!
    hahahaha Brian, want to model for us LOL
    Seriously, i understand what you mean... we shot 2 guys 2 years ago... and man that sucked... The second was talking and you knew he was faking so bad so we didn't use him. The other one was too quiet and watching a guy jacking off with total silence, it was not working.

We have this guy who is hot as hell... and totally up for it, he;s so excited about doing it so hopefully it'll turn out good.
    But yeah i'm not too hot about a solo guy talking.

adonis69

Big Grin

Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    I guess it all comes down to personality. I have seen some dirty talk by guys who have no personality at all and what a turn off it is. But I guess your right, if you have guys that have personailty/character and the photographer has a good personality then it's a big hit.
    :thumbsup: