Thread: XYCash.Com - any good?

McSpike

XYCash.Com - any good?

Any good or bad experiences?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Never used them personally and i just remembered why when i went to their site.. how fucking annoying is that sound :eek:

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I know the owner's of the company. Joe and Doug are great guys. Joe is a fun to talk to, honest, does what things take.

They where mod's with me on YNot, but haven't talked to them in a long while. Their program was good from what I've hear'd, but I never used it. :groovy:
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Dawgy
    young russian boys always convert

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    young russian boys always convert
    It would seem so.. just recently i have noticed more and more sites featuring emaciated teens being launched

If only i didnt have ethics i would be able to know how well these sites converted

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    as much as like twinks and such, i have a hard time promoting any sites featuring such young russian or european boys. for $5 anyone can get an ID that says theyre 18, and because we're american, we'd have no idea if its fake or not. ive heard this is very common because its easy money for the young boys.

McSpike
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    as much as like twinks and such, i have a hard time promoting any sites featuring such young russian or european boys. for $5 anyone can get an ID that says theyre 18, and because we're american, we'd have no idea if its fake or not. ive heard this is very common because its easy money for the young boys.
    crap and I just thought, hey they look young but they must be 18. indeed you won't find boys looking this young on american sites.

Hammer
    I've known Joe and Doug for a while and I have used their program with some success, although to be honest since they started heavily promoting their dialers things seem to have slowed down. I hate dialers and won't promote them but they are pushing hard on that program.

I also agree with Lee and have a problem with twinks that are picked purposely for the reason that they look underage. I think XYcash likes the really young guys a little too much.

These are just my opinions and I continue to use them on our client's gay sites. They have hosted galleries and a mock TGP that I find useful when building gay hubs.

McSpike
    ok. just so there are no negative experiences.

I hate dialers as well. I've been fucked over with them several times and I swore I won't use them anymore. scammers fucked up the dialer business and I am not touching that area no matter what they offer. more they offer far away I'll run. too many scamming dialers still operating nowdays. like it's such a big deal to tell people they will get billed and then bill them a fair amount. but no. they have to hide the fact that this is actually gonna cost customers money and in some cases A LOT of it. instead dialers becoming a great alternative the greedy fuckers had to fuck things up so bad no one will even touch a dialer. a word dialer means as much nowdays as scumware, virus, a bad thing.

I'll see how these guys convert.

do you have any other sponsor suggestions for selling twinks? I am not looking for cookie cutter type tours and sponsors like topbucks, silvercash, etc. I've seen a lot of sponsors listed on this site, but they are either to amateurish or poorly done. so what do you promote?