Thread: Out of my self imposed exile

Hammer

Out of my self imposed exile

I had started posting here a while back and like this board and the atmosphere here very much. Unfortunately my increased workload made it necessary to cut back to primarily posting on the one board that I moderate.

In addition to my usual heavy workload I've been working very hard for the last several weeks on my new baby -- of which I'm very proud -- but now that we've slapped the little guy on the butt and got him breathing I'm hoping to be able to spend a little more time here again.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Hammer!

Welcome back. We've been wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction!

So now that you've given birth, does your new business baby have a name?

Again, WB!

Gary-Alan

Hammer
    Thanks Gary-Alan, it's good to be back.

I really didn't want to sound spammy in any way so that's why I didn't go into details. But since you asked.

I've developed a new product that I'm marketing through my new website at http://www.gayturnkeydesign.com. We're working directly with Badpuppy to build Featured Contributor sites that we're selling as a turnkey solution.

The package includes domain name, tour and members area design, niche specific content, including photo sets, videos, gay feeds, games, and erotic stories (written by my friend, Tony D.). The sites are hosted by Badpuppy so there are no hosting or bandwidth fees and all processing is handled directly through Badpuppy so there are no processing fees and no need for merchant accounts or third party processors.

When completed, the sites are listed on Badpuppy in several places including their Featured Contributor page and in rotation on the home page which results in immediate traffic and signups even before we start promoting the websites.

I'm really excited about this product because we're able to offer our clients a pay site that is guaranteed to convert and make money. The primary reason being that in addition to membership to the actual pay site, members will also get a membership to Badpuppy and over 100 additional sites in their network.

We just completed our first site and it was listed on Badpuppy yesterday. I'm excited to be working with Lisa and Badpuppy and I'm sure everyone here knows Badpuppy's reputation. The site is Twink Latinos at http://www.twinklatinos.com.

If anyone wants to make some extra money, we are paying a referral fee of $300 for every site sold. Hit me up at 167909760 or email me at hammer at gayturnkeydesign.com if you're interested.

Ounique
    Hey buddy, nice to have you back. Good luck on your new baby! With you at the helm I'm sure it will be awesome!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice to have you back Hammer

Regards,

Lee