Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for good european payment processor

3x-help
    Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    Verotel get complaints, but only because they make it pretty clear they do not want smaller webmasters.

If you don't do above US$1000 per week, stay clear, but if you do you have to consider them.

No matter what anyone says, Joost run's a schmick operation and has his finger on the pulse.

:bandana:

k thanx, will probably sign up with verotel then. We do a bit more than 1.000 per week :goof:

How long have you been gay? Verotel's Avatar
    Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    Verotel get complaints, but only because they make it pretty clear they do not want smaller webmasters.

If you don't do above US$1000 per week, stay clear, but if you do you have to consider them.

No matter what anyone says, Joost run's a schmick operation and has his finger on the pulse.

:bandana:
    Thanks my Friend from Downunder.

In all honesty it had nothing to do with not wanting smaller webmasters. It had more to do with the initial cash layout out, out of our own pockets, to comply with the IPSP model. It was decided that we would pay the fees to the bank, Visa and MC for merchants who had a good history with us (i.e., > $1000/wk). As a result we now have two processing models: Verotel PRO (Visa/MC registration; fee required) and TicketsClub (NO Visa/MC registration; NO fee required.)

Therefore, even for smaller webmasters we have a solution which includes several of the payment methods that the original poster was looking for.

For more info, feel free to send me an e-mail.
    Darryl McDade
    Merchant Relationship Executive
    Verotel Merchant Services BV
    ----------------------------------------