Thread: hello again

Turbo

hello again

Well, I was all excited about getting into the gay online industry at the start of the year, and then between my 9-5 job and working on my house, and trying to get all of this new stuff figured out, I got kinda overwhelmed and discouraged and busy.

I ended up buying a bunch of domain names, and content (from Ounique). Basically only built one site, but didn't really do much with it, so needless to say it hasn't done anything for me...

So, I'm looking for any advive you all might offer on what to do. Maybe some "baby steps" I can take, as to not get overwhelmed? I am still interested in the biz, but need to take smaller bites this time.

Thanks,
    Turbo (Ryan)

PS - I chatted with several of you very nice people back in Jan/Feb, if you remember me and want to say hi, please do.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hey Ryan welcome back :groovy:

Hmm baby steps.. well you have already started out on the right foot by asking for other peoples advice.

The one thing you should really learn to do from the first site you build is to keep them on your server in an organized structure.. that will help you out to no end once you have a few hundred sites built

Im sure some of our other community members will give you some helpful advice too

Regards,

Lee

Ryan, feel free to ask anything here! there are good helpful people here. It might be easier if you asked some specifics, like how to get traffic to a free site or how to set up sites as AVS sites or how to generate TGP galleries, etc, etc....I will help out as much as possible along the way too!

cheers,
    Luke

spidey
    hello bud, if there's anything we can do to help you out,
    you know where to contact us.

goodluck!

Dawgy
    hey ryan, glad to see you're still around. hit me up on icq anytime, since i have no life im always around. :fracais:

DigitalJay
    This guy is extremely talented, especially for a newbie! I've never since 94 seen a newbie create such clean and well-done designs. Watch out for this one!

AusCoding Allan
    Hi Ryan,

Welcome back to the board,

ask ask ask and ask some more, I'm still learning too.

Cheers,

Allan