Thread: What happened to Everycent.com

fazman

What happened to Everycent.com

Hi I was just checking over some sponsors that werent working in stats remote and found that http://www.everycent.com/ redirects to studmoney now. Does anyone know what happened to them as I have a few sites around with them and would like to know where my traffic is now going?

faz

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    fazman,

Last I heard from Petr he was closing Everycent for good.

I didn't even know that his traffic was redirecting to us. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I'm going to email him this thread and see if he has more to add.

My best,
    Gary-Alan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Fazman run a search on the forum i beleive a couple of months ago Petr posted saying he was shutting up shop

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    i think petr sold everycent a while back, over a year, but was still running it... i dunno wuts up now.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    i think petr sold everycent a while back, over a year, but was still running it... i dunno wuts up now.
    That's what I thought too. But the last time I emailed him he made it sound like that wasn't what happened after all. Adds even more mystery to the whole thing.

GA

fazman
    Thanx guys, that confirms what I suspected for now anyways. Now I just gotto work out which of my 800 odd avs sites were promoting everycent sites. I know it wasnt many, but still dont want to send traffic somewhere that I cant get sales from

faz

Scorpio
    you guys scare me LOL i'm so glad to be a designer because i wouldn't know how to manage 800 AVS LOL

fazman
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    you guys scare me LOL i'm so glad to be a designer because i wouldn't know how to manage 800 AVS LOL
    The beauty of having that many is that I can take time off and know that $$$$ will still come in even if I dont do anything

faz