Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What In Gay Hell?!

DigitalJay, sounds like you had a truly AWFUL evening. i hope your blisters are getting better.

i think this was posted somewhere (here, maybe?) but it seems pretty practical and straight forward. maybe it will help?

Controlling Anger -- Before It Controls You

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn sorry to hear about that

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    Thanks for the advice and kind words everyone, and thanks a ton for the article basschick! Everything is pretty much back to normal now (except my feet ), so now i'm just pulling my hair out over raising funds for my "big ideas" . I've been doing web/graphic design since 94, so maybe I could do some commission work for the big boys that post here? Any have any ideas? I'm sick to death of being broke/blind, and i'm unable to perform most physical jobs because of my eyes. Any ideas/advice would be MUCH appreciated!
    I see that now Spotter I do like the button graphic in your sig by the way.

DigitalJay
    McAttack,
    I could end up doing it weekly if I have the time and feedback, since most of the magazines content will be reader submitted, and I would prefer to do it that way, but doing it monthly gives me plenty of time to ensure that each issue is high quality and entertaining. I'll probably post on here asking for some text "content" for the first issue, since I can't get feedback on something that does not yet exist . I won't be sending it out as a newsletter, but I will have a mailing list that reminds people when each new issue comes out, and highlites the current issue's features. Think a mix of XY and Unzipped, in digital form. Eek, I hope they don't get me for saying that, i'm not actually ripping off any of their ideas, just referencing them as inspirations.

This is actually one of my smaller ideas that is more for fun than profit, with hilarious stories, gay comic strips, a monthly gay word search (its always funny to try to find the slang term jizz in a jumble of letters), and many other features. I think i'll be in a class of my own when it comes to digital publications. Now don't anyone go beating me to it, this is MY idea, you can copy it once it's done, but please don't steal it or try to outdo it. Besides, i'm sure the majority of you will think it's a lame idea anyway, but it's "just for shits and giggles" as the locals say hehehe.

DigitalJay
    By the way; the name of this thread is the name of my "gay horror stories" column. Think it's too offensive? I don't really like to bring any part of religion into my work, especially in a negative way, but it is used purely in the slang meaning of the word, as in an extremely unpleasant place/event.