Thread: PrideBucks Announces $40 Bonus Days, Prize Giveaways during ‘The Summer of Sin’

RainGurl

PrideBucks Announces $40 Bonus Days, Prize Giveaways during ‘The Summer of Sin’

Rainey Stricklin
    rainey@pridebucks.com
    http://www.pridebucks.com/summer

PrideBucks Announces $40 Bonus Days, Prize Giveaways during ‘The Summer of Sin’

[Miami, FL] Increased payouts, prizes and profits are the theme of PrideBucks Summer of Sin promotion, launched today. Affiliates will be rewarded all summer long with bonus payout days, monthly prize giveaways, and weekly summer Pride gear.

“Affiliates are sure to love the increased payouts and the bonus prizes are a great way for us to break the summer heat and keep things fun for our Webmasters,” said PrideBucks Business Development Director, Joe Sterner.

June Promotions include:

• Forty-Dollar Fridays:
    Each Friday, payouts will automatically be increased to $40 for all webmasters. Affiliates just need to have their standard links in place to receive the bonus.

• SINSational Prizes:
    This month top affiliates will be rewarded with an iPod, and free content, courtesy of BoyConent.com.

• Summer Pride Gear:
    Every Tuesday, random affiliates will be selected to win Summer Pride Gear, including a pride beach towel and matching beach bag; a pride BBQ apron, a rainbow flag, and Pride rug. To be eligible, affiliates simply need to send at least 1 sign up during the prize week.

PrideBucks features the top-converting gay sites BoysGoneBad.com. CircleJerkBoys.com and TrueTwinks.com. The program offers both per-sale payouts and revenue sharing options, 10 percent webmaster referrals, exclusive content and more.

For more information on PrideBucks and the Summer of Sin promotions, visit http://www.pridebucks.com/summer or email rainey@pridebucks.com.

###

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice

Im sure a lot of webmasters will be raking in the additional $$$ this summer

Regards,

Lee

Scorpio
    Very good good luck PrideBucks

Jason
    Great program! Aside from that, your sites are hot...have to be carefull I don't get distracted from my own job by looking at all those hot Southern Decadence boys

Good luck with the promotion guys!

RainGurl
    Woohoo!
    We had a great time coming up with the promotion, looking for prizes, etc. Hope everyone enjoys it!

Don't forget that the first $40 Friday starts tomorrow!

Any questions about the sites, program or promotion, feel free to hit me up.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    I know I'd be sending extra traffic every Friday

Eric Gamma
    Great going!!!

You sure will be seeing traffic from
    GAMMACASH !!!

Rainey, make sure to send me a few of Harlan`s best creative, same stuff he uses to rack in the signups with cumonboys.

Have a great weekend!!!

randy
    Sounds Great you guys!

You have a really good program! And sounds like a fun summer!

Scott

Big Grin NICE

iT LOOKS GOOD RAINEY!!!!!!!!!!! You are the worker beeeeeee!

Hey Randy, Jasun, Scorpio what's up?

I hope everyone is well...........I will be done with training at AEBN today and I will be out on the road by SUnday.........who knows, I could be coming to a town near you soon...............Take care everyone; and have a gr8 weekend!!!!!:grin: