Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get To Know... RainGurl

Jasun
    How far can you throw a baseball?

What's your favorite brand of Chocolate Bar?

IF you could have a big hole open up in the ground anywhere, who would it swallow?

Draft or Bottle?

When you eat your smarties do you eat the red ones last, do you suck them very slowly or crunch them very fast?

Do you get that refrence at all?

HAve you ever been to Toronto?

Who here would you most like to meet in person?

What Senator, to save the country, would you sleep with?

Congressman/woman?

First Lady?

vsballina
    Raingurl,

How are you sweetness?

Miss you much.........hit me up on icq when you have a chance.

And getting back to the thread, everyone should know Raingurl, she is the best, professionally and personally.

Much love to you. Thank you to Lee and Holly for sending me reminders to post on the board........xoxo

Hugs,
    tina
    xoxo

Dzinerbear
    Which ABBA chick would you do first?

If your fairy godmother transformed you into a gay man, what niche would you like to represent?

Where in the world would you most like to visit that you haven't already?

Where does you nick come from?

Dzinerbear

RainGurl
    Originally posted by Jasun
    How far can you throw a baseball?
    **uh...guess i lied about the sports thing...haven't played ball in a while...

What's your favorite brand of Chocolate Bar?
    **does reese's peanut butter cups count? i could live on those.

IF you could have a big hole open up in the ground anywhere, who would it swallow?
    ** hmm....really can't think of anyone i hate that much! i tend to just disregard people i don't like.

Draft or Bottle?
    ** bottle

When you eat your smarties do you eat the red ones last, do you suck them very slowly or crunch them very fast?
    ** eat them a few at a time, and very fast. have no patience for hard candy

Do you get that refrence at all?
    ** at face value, yes. am i missing something??

HAve you ever been to Toronto?
    ** No. Had a ticket to see Aly in Toronto with a layover in NYC on 911. Haven't attempted another trip.

**Who here would you most like to meet in person?
    I've met many of the people here...and am hoping to meet you all eventually! (that's a sneaky way of not revealing favorites!)

What Senator, to save the country, would you sleep with?
    **after reviewing pictures, i'd say she'd do:
    http://cantwell.senate.gov/

Congressman/woman?
    **i give up on this one

First Lady?
    **hillary, of course

RainGurl
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Which ABBA chick would you do first?

If your fairy godmother transformed you into a gay man, what niche would you like to represent?
    ** twink: young and cute

Where in the world would you most like to visit that you haven't already?
    ** so many places, but I'd love to go to Ireland.

Where does you nick come from?
    ** after the movie "rainman" came out i was called rainwoman a lot. When i went to get my first aol screen name so long ago, that was taken, and I ended up with RainGurl. it stuck!

Dzinerbear

RainGurl
    Originally posted by vsballina
    Raingurl,

How are you sweetness?

Miss you much.........hit me up on icq when you have a chance.

And getting back to the thread, everyone should know Raingurl, she is the best, professionally and personally.

Much love to you. Thank you to Lee and Holly for sending me reminders to post on the board........xoxo

Hugs,
    tina
    xoxo
    good to see you here, sweetie! we have to catch up. looking forward to seeing you in san diego. maybe we can actually chat this time....

RainGurl
    so sorry, gary!!!! didn't see your questions!!!

Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    My turn hhehe

Is there anyone you idolize in life? And why?
    ** I idolize my grandmother. She's so very wise, generous, selfless and loving. She's 87 and has a mind as open as mine. She loved my electric blue hair, my tatoo, and is crazy about my girlfriend. She gives of herself 100% to her family.... found out she had colin cancer about 3 months ago... acted without fear, took care of it, and was cancer free two weeks later. she amazes me and I hope to be like her when I grow up.

Who was the first person you told you were gay?
    Hmmm.... i told about 5 people right away...to me, it was a complete shock. It wasn't a shock to anyone else.... ironically, Laura (my girlfriend) was a close friend as a teenager, and she was one of the first people I told...shortly before her wedding. LOL!

What was the last thing you did last night before you fell asleep?
    smoked a cigarette

If you could go back in time and tell your younger self one thing, what would it be and at what age would your younger self be?
    life is too short to do things that make you unhappy. i think i learned that lesson at about 24 when my father died.... so anytime before then.

How long have you and Laura been together?
    Just over two years. but have known each other for 15

Do all lesbians really own tools belts?
    LMAO... funny story... in my younger years, I did some odd jobs. At one point, I was the person who went in and changed the locks on the doors when someone got evicted or forclosed upon. My first day as a trainee, I was wearing a toolbelt and holding a drill... a very attractive blonde said "nice drill, know how to use it?" and winked. I vowed never to take the toolbelt off.
    (LMAO j/k)

Bell
    Originally posted by RainGurl
    Do all lesbians really own tools belts?
    LMAO... funny story... in my younger years, I did some odd jobs. At one point, I was the person who went in and changed the locks on the doors when someone got evicted or forclosed upon. My first day as a trainee, I was wearing a toolbelt and holding a drill... a very attractive blonde said "nice drill, know how to use it?" and winked. I vowed never to take the toolbelt off.
    (LMAO j/k)

. . . another good RainGurl story

~Bell