Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post Your Favorite Celeb Pic

AusCoding Allan
    Originally posted by Lee
    You all know Justin left Britany for me right?
    In your dreams!!!!

Allan

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lee
    Josh and Justin get my vote :thumbsup:
    You all know Justin left Britany for me right? LOL
    Regards,
    Lee
    Lee,

With a word in the right ear, and some quick but clever photoshop work, we could get that on the front page of News of the World.

:bandana:

Ounique
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    ya know who I was in love with celeb-wise for a good long while...

corey haim. debilitating crack addiction aside - and his was quite bad, too, from what I hear - he's still my first celeb crush and "da hottiez!" :groovy:
    Heh heh, Corey Feldman was playing with his band at the Tower Records in Hollywood. My friend dragged me there and we actually had a really good time. He's such a cheezeball it was so much fun to watch him. He was actually really good, so we bought his CD and had him sign it. Then we got home and the CD totally sucked. LOL!!!

But while we were waiting in line for his autograph (yes, I did wait in line for Corey Feldman's autograph, blow me!) some guy goes up to him with these homemade Corey pins he's selling on the web. Corey is all like "hey, these are cool! Can I have one? Right on" and the second the guy goes away he calls his manager over, gets real serious and says something like "Get that guy. I want those pins confiscated and his site shut down. This is bullshit! I'm not getting any action from this. I want it stopped!"

LOL! It was such a Spinal Tap moment. I love living in Hollywood! :grin:

RainGurl
    corey feldman....

in my previous life, i was a reporter for a daily newspaper and was covering this charity event. Corey Feldman was one of the celebrities and I had to interview him. I have interviewed many celebrities in my journalism career, and he was, by far, the most stuck up celeb i've ever met.

First off, I had to be patted down by body guards before i could meet him. then he was bitching about the catered food and how he wouldn't perform unless he had a salad from a certain place.

wouldn't tell me his age... said no one knows his age, it's a secret.... blah blah blah... was promoting dream a little dream 5 or something like that.

Jasun
    OK then...

CORY HAIM.

what a fucking crack head.

As some of you may know, and none of you give a shit about, up until recently I worked at a record store here in Toronto. Cory Haim used to come in on a semi-regular basis and do.... weird thigns.

First, he came in and bought a bunch of videos for $1.99, then brought them back the next day, opened, and asked for his money back.

He came in another time, and his MOTHER bought a bunch of CDs for him, and he came back about an hour later and tried to return them for cash.

Then then walked around the video department, holding copies of his old movies asking people if they wanted to buy them so he could autograph them.

He came in once and gave us a resume, asking for a job.

He gave me his phone number and said we should go out and party some time.

I could go on.. poor guy. He still hangs out at the bar next to my building, and up until last month, he would come in with the guy who played "Eldon" on Murphy Brown. But then he died.

RainGurl
    crazy story... those child actors... so many end up fucked up...

Ounique
    Originally posted by Jasun
    I could go on.. poor guy. He still hangs out at the bar next to my building, and up until last month, he would come in with the guy who played "Eldon" on Murphy Brown. But then he died.
    Corey Haim died??? :wtf:

RainGurl
    no eldin died

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by RainGurl
    no eldin died
    Eldin died? No wonder i haven't seen him in anything lately.

Damn.

G

BDBionic
    Poor... Corey... Haim...

*curls up in to the fetal position and quietly sobs myself to sleep*

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Ya know what... I thought it was the guy who played Frank on Murphy Brown who died.

Tell's ya how much I pay attention *ugh*

Thanks for the link Rainey!

GA

Jason
    how sad

speaking of sad...and Murphy Brown...did anyone else watch the episode where Colleen Dewhurst died...and did anyone else cry during it?

i loved that show...

RainGurl
    "Lost Boys co-star, Corey Haim has had several brushes with death because of drugs, and he's even tried to sell his body parts.

As a kid, Haim pocketed $300,000 a flick, but discovered cocaine in his mid-teens, and has seen his career nosedive ever since.

Last December, he tried to hawk a molar tooth on eBay The tooth hit a high of $10 before the sale was pulled because the Internet site does not allow the sale of body parts.

The 30-year-old actor's bizarre auction came just three months after he ended up in a coma in an L.A. hospital after overdosing on drugs.
    "

Jasun
    Geez, I wish I knew about the tooth. I would have kept it here at the office in my big glass box that contains Geri Halliwell's fingernail, a piece of paper towel with Marilyn Manson's pee on it, the ash tray from Jefrey Dahmer's living room and the tail of a shrimp that Gale Howard from Queer as Folk ate.