Thread: Account close and payment question

Rainbo1956

Account close and payment question

Just wondering, although I would think the answer would be yes...but, when someone desides to leave the adult industry or quit selling for a sponsor and has many sponsors that have a minimum payout (like not sending a check out untill you reach $50.00 or $100.00 in sales) they are still obligated to pay you when you close your account with them, are they not?

We have quite a few sponsors that owe us some pretty small ammounts for sales (from $2.00 to $35.00/$40.00 and everywhere in between) When we request that our account be closed, shouldn't they send the money anyway when we ask that our account be closed?

May seem like a no brainer and a lame question, but having never "quit" a sponsors program, I have no idea what to expect.

Corey Bryant
    I would hope that would be covered in their terms of service actually. If not - maybe something to think about / add.

Plus if they do quit - can they come back?

I would think that most reasonable places would pay you out, but according to most sites t&c, they don't have to pay you.

cheers,
    Luke

robin
    I tried collecting from a bunch of mainstream companies a couple years ago and they all got pissy. But hey they weren't producing enough for me so they had to go in favour of site/products/services that are paying my bills.

I really like trialling sites that use ccbill as their affiliate program for this very reason, if you only get one sale, it goes onto the general ccbill cheque and you get it eventually.

cheers,
    Luke

what he said!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    I really like trialling sites that use ccbill as their affiliate program for this very reason, if you only get one sale, it goes onto the general ccbill cheque and you get it eventually.

cheers,
    Luke