Thread: Video & Website Reviewer

GWW Community Member Ethan Masters's Avatar

Video & Website Reviewer

I've been a member of these boards for many years under several different usernames, transitioning from model, assistant producer, photographer, web developer and more.

Over the last year, I've been putting a lot of energy into my review site, which focuses on reviews for both websites and videos. I use my different experiences and knowledge from over 10 years of being in this industry to write marketable, erotic, yet honest reviews of each site/video. My traffic is increasing nicely, which should continue as my new SEO campaign kicks off as well.

I am getting to the point where most of the sites I run across or video companies I contact either ignore me completely or they don't provide any real email address in order to contact them through their sites. I'm sure a lot of my emails end up in their spam folders, and I want to take advantage of my high numbers in order to offer the best return for those interested in working with me. If anyone here is interested in having their material reviewed or know someone who could benefit from being added on my site, please let me know either through here or you can email me at ethan@ethansreview.com.

Check out my review site at www.ethansreview.com if interested in knowing more about what I am offering.

Thanks,
    Ethan

How long have you been gay? forbiddenTIM's Avatar
    Sent you a mail
    forbiddenBLUE.co.uk, Unique adult content production

I'm not seeing sites from HunkMoney or Zbuckz or KJ Cash or Condom Cash either for that matter. I'll see if I can get them to drop you an email about a review or two!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. jeremyroddick's Avatar
    Thanks Ethan for the review!

J
    Jeremy Roddick - www.bonobocash.com - ICQ: 375661750 - 1-877-824-7561 ext. 707
    Videoboys.com | Squirtz.com | JeremyRoddick.com

All Male, All Muscle, All The Time USAJock's Avatar
    I sent you an email too but it came back as no such user!
    Tyler J. Reed
    usajock.com | tyler-reed.com
    All Your Jock Needs

GWW Community Member Ethan Masters's Avatar
    My email address for reviewing is review@ethansreview.com. Sorry for the confusion

How long have you been gay?
    sent you an email too

I am unique, just like everybody else.
    when I visit your review site every listing comes back with a "hacked" message.
    Is your site still up?