Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOL @ Some People

Dzinerbear
    Hey,

Why don't you send their e-mail address to those Nazi guys?

Dzinerbear

Dzinerbear
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Oh, and I once got asked if I could call up Warner and ask them to print a copy of Fleetwood Mac's "Rumors" without "You make Loving Fun" because she already had that on another CD and didn't want to pay for it again.
    Hey,

I kid you not, I was working a shift at the video store one day and these two guys came in, and while they were looking around, they were talking about having seen the then latest Schwarzenegger film: The 6th Day (Futuristic action about a man who meets a clone of himself and stumbles into a grand conspiracy about clones taking over the world.)

I just about died when completely seriously the one guy said to the other, "Yeah, and that other Schwarzenegger looked just like him."

As if that wasn't unbelievable enough, the other replied, "Oh really?"

Oh brother.
    Michael

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Hey,

I kid you not, I was working a shift at the video store one day and these two guys came in, and while they were looking around, they were talking about having seen the then latest Schwarzenegger film: The 6th Day (Futuristic action about a man who meets a clone of himself and stumbles into a grand conspiracy about clones taking over the world.)

I just about died when completely seriously the one guy said to the other, "Yeah, and that other Schwarzenegger looked just like him."

As if that wasn't unbelievable enough, the other replied, "Oh really?"

Oh brother.
    Michael
    LOL....OMG!
    That kinda shit frightens me....to know there are actually people out there like that.

desslock
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    I think the best one I ever got from a client was:
    *2 weeks after a complete and total, top to bottom redesign of a website done at the request of the client*
    Client - "I was looking at my site today and... well I kind of miss the old one. So can we change it back? Undo all of the changes that were made and just reuse the old version."
    Me - "Well... we could..."
    Client - "Great! And so you won't bill me for the redesign right? Because we didn't use it."
    Brian - you have clearly reminded me of why I stopped doing website work for other people. It was like being an interior decorator, having to professionally deal with others' whimsy. on and on and on...

Now I just do my own sites. So if things look goofy, weird or bizarre, I know why. There's no designer / client communications gap there :construct