Thread: Let's Talk Blogs

Let's Talk Blogs

The other day someone wanted to trade hard links with me on one of my blogs.

I have heard both sides of this coin.
    Negative
    Don't trade links because surfers seeing and clicking on those are just wanting to find more free pics and vids. They don't sell.

Positive:
    brings great seo results

What are your thoughts?
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

Gotta have link trades of some kind, either get listed on the link lists and/or trade with other blog owners. Otherwise you're fighting a huge uphill battle to try and grab onto any type of traffic. Unless you own a site that gets a shitload of typeins! (like sex.com)

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    :hipster: have as many blogs as yuo can get, your own and just trade between yourself. keep people in yoru network
    just like a foxy lady told me once

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    :hipster: have as many blogs as yuo can get, your own and just trade between yourself. keep people in yoru network
    just like a foxy lady told me once

Ah yea, you can also build up your own circle jerk of blogs and just link around to your own properties. But until you have that setup, doing some trades is a good idea.

I've always traded, but since that was brought up to me the other day I thought I'd ask and see what everyone thought! :worm:
    :pinkylove:Sex is like air, you don't notice you need it until you don't have any!:pinkylove:

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i just try now to keep all my blogs trading traffic between them selfs, kind of lost trad because of BO, but i think its up to like 30 now?? adding more each week.

always trade links on blogs. the best quality traffic i have comes from trades, so i don't think that the theory that the guys clicking the links only want free stuff holds true.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    At the moment i have a few link trades with blogs that i dont own, doesnt seem to be doing any damage

Regards,

Lee

How long have you been gay?
    The easiest way for you to control the anchor text (read keyword you want to try to rank for) is by trading links with other blogs.

I'm not a vaginatarian...I eat cock. rlgivens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick View Post
    always trade links on blogs. the best quality traffic i have comes from trades, so i don't think that the theory that the guys clicking the links only want free stuff holds true.
    I agree! Same is true for me. Thanks for the post.

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Trade, trade, trade

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

totally agree with what has been said here, some of my blogs have gotten amazing serps due to trades.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Thanks everyone for the great responses. I like to trade links, but had heard both sides of the coin Now I know which side to use